Adele's 30 is the most pre-added album on Apple Music ever!

anti-bitch

30, out Nov. 19, it's also breaking records on Apple Music for pre-adds, which is Apple speak for users who pre-save an album to their libraries before the album’s official release.

According to a rep for the service, Adele’s 30 became the most pre-added album of all time on Apple Music in just the first week that option became available, also setting the record for the largest number of pre-adds in a single day and setting the all-time record in the shortest amount of time. The previous record for most pre-adds ahead of an album’s release was Billie Eilish for her sophomore album Happier Than Ever, which reached just north of 1 million pre-adds.

Adele’s 30, of course, still has three more weeks to continue racking up pre-adds before it becomes available. Apple declined to share the current number 30 has reached so far, citing the weeks-long runway still to go before its release.

https://www.billboard.com/articles/business/9652960/adele-30-breaks-apple-music-pre-add-milestone

QueenofCopyPaste

:jonny5:and its not even her demographic

4 minutes ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

:jonny5:and its not even her demographic

Yeah, pure sales is still her forte, but this time she's gonna smash streaming records, especially worldwide.

I didn't think she was doing that well on Apple Music, good to hear. 

Wow, well done Adele!

It was Billie, then Weeknd before right? Totally different demographic yet stomping on the newer gen :mandown: and with so much ease as well :dies: 

one of just many records to come for Hurricane Adelegend :gaygacat4:

Talent did thaT.

and notice how a certain Adele-hating, success-stanning fanbase is absent from this thread. Keep making them fume, queen :clap3:

This is huge considering people said Adele would really struggle in the streaming era :toofunny2:

54 minutes ago, RainDreamer said:

I didn't think she was doing that well on Apple Music, good to hear. 

Actually I think she’s doing better on AM than Spotify Shame they don’t share numbers 

Easy on me is doing way better on Apple Music than I thought 

12 hours ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

Talent did thaT.

and notice how a certain Adele-hating, success-stanning fanbase is absent from this thread. Keep making them fume, queen :clap3:

I noticed it 

OT: the real music industry :clap3:

19 hours ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

Talent did thaT.

Don't you think that's pretty ironic, especially when you only name Adele when you want to talk about other fanbases 

gretchen-cry.gif

OT :clap3:

17 minutes ago, Artistofthedecade said:

Don't you think that's pretty ironic, especially when you only name Adele when you want to talk about other fanbases 

gretchen-cry.gif

OT :clap3:

Don't you think it's kinda ironic that you recognized that they were talking about your fanbase?:cm:

32 minutes ago, PopFan1996 said:

Don't you think it's kinda ironic that you recognized that they were talking about your fanbase?:cm:

No it is not ironic because i didn't name any fanbase name to begin with. It can be about any fanbase and my point will still stand. 

But it is weird that you felt the urge to qoute my post which was a criticism about success stans. Maybe that's the most ironic one of all if we are talking about people who are best at recognition when it comes to people who are talking about them. 

gretchen-cry.gif

Edited by Artistofthedecade

13 minutes ago, Artistofthedecade said:

No it is not ironic because i didn't name any fanbase name to start with. It can be about any fanbase and my point will still stand. 

But it is weird that you felt the urge to qoute my post which was a criticism about success stans. Maybe that's the most ironic one of all if we are talking about people who are best at recognition when it comes to people who are talking about them. 

gretchen-cry.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.