• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dweebz

• Julia Fox

• Thanatos

• Rotunda

See the source image

Clermont Twins -@TruGemini
It's a safe photo for sure. I love the vibe and color scheme. It just didn't "WOW" me like your previous 2..

Mariah Carey -@Overprotected
You are Mariah F*cking Carey...this should have been a walk in the park for you. It's by no means the worst photo of the bunch. I'd say it is pretty average, which should be an insult to Mariah. This round was MADE for you...

Naomi Watts -@PiecesOfYou
Safe enough...there are worse photos in this batch. I sorta get  what you were going for, it just didn't translate well.

Robyn Rihanna Fenty -@Sempiternal
A VAST improvement over your last two round for sure. And better than most this round... although that's not saying much since most of this round was a let down. You did good but I want you to do GREAT next round...

Lorde XCX - @Samson
To quote a lyric from one of your songs, "And We'll Never Be Royals (Royals)". With photos like this, you were not lying. Great song writing...horrible photo

Anne Hathaway -@igor
I like it. I love the close up and the expression. Your transformation in the competition is coming along nicely...just like your transformation from when you were my assistant. Good work Emily...

Yoon Young Bae - @thecptz
Your look like the "popular" rich girl in school trying to show off to her friends how fabulously rich your are. Way to try hard...

Bella Hadid -@Taylucifer
Middle of the road for me. Don't the Hadid's come from money? This looks very...maybe not expensive henny...more like cheap henny. You know the kind that gives you a headache. I think it might have works with more of a close up on just Belle, the background and boat do not help sell this "expensive" look. Same goes for the gentleman with her...

Christy Turnlington -@Cannon
I think for a certain time period this would work. I love the pose. Not a home run, but decent.

Olivia Rodrigo - @Luckitty
I can understand you not getting the theme of this round...since you are under 21. You must be calling your mom to help you understand what "Expeny Henny" means? Or maybe you just cant afford anything expensive after paying out those other artist for the "sampling"...

Gigi Hadid -@Moonlightbae
This is so well done. The cape, for some reason, just works for me. The setting, the colors, the pose. Brava...Bella could learn a thing or 2 from you...

Anja Rubik -@beatinglikeadrum
It works...I just think you blend in too much with the background. You don't stand out. 

Björk -@CBC
I sorta get what you were going for since you are Bjork...I just don't think it fully translates for a round like this...

Sasha Pivavorova - @Thanatos
I love this photo...just not for this round. You don't look "expensive". It wont be the end of you, since it's still a good photo.

Duckie Thot -@Rotunda
The pose is perfect, the facial expression is captivating. The jewelry is showing in all the right places. Beautiful jewelry, that does not outshine Duckie, just elevates her beauty and richness.

Nyaueth Riam -@kipperskipper
Much like Yoon Young Bae, you look like a girl just showing off her "bling". Unlike Yoon Young Bae, you don't look like your "trying". It looks  nature. The expression is what really made me like this photo more than I did at first look...

@dweebz @Dolce Vita @Not Like The Movies @DevonRoars

Image result for devil wears prada gifs

thank you miranda

9746f091430b752b8d6fda65b8dcb740ddcd88f5

NORMANI's CRITIQUES

Clermont Twins - I am definitely getting expensive from this photo, I do find the twin in the green dress has an awkward pose, she's not really modelling to me but this photo is pretty good, you continue to be consistent, keep it up. 

Mariah - For me, this is your best photo yet, it gives me rich bitch posing for a world class artist to pain a picture of her, I love it. 

Naomi Watts  - She looks good but this is very weak, it does not give me luxury or anything of the sort, she just looks like a random person dressed nicely walking in the road.  You can do better, this fell flat im so sorry

Rihanna - YAS BITCH! You have finally arrived, hands down your best submission by FAR, the posture, the attitude, the pose, the outfit, the bag, the backdrop, this lighting/filter, im here for it all, well done! 

Charli XCX - Yeah im sorry but this is weak to me, it's not a bad photo but it is too basic/safe, I am not a fan. 

Anne - I feel like a full body shot of this would have been better, this is alright, it's decent. The jewelry definitely helps with the theme but my problem is that this photo fades in the back compared to some of the amazing ones in the bunch, you should be fine but my challenge for you is to try and stand out, not in a bad way ofc but in an excellent way

Yoon - This is giving rich daughter of a celebrity, it fits the round. My issue with this photo is the same with Anne, it doesn't stand out, gets a bit safe but it's not bad. 

Bella - Yes yes yes, you look like the princess of a nation going sight seeing on vacation. I love this, your best photo so far, well done! 

Christy - I don't know. I get what you were going for but this feels a bit boring. Yes the period piece outfit fits the theme (not a fan of those boots, it cheapens the aesthetic) but yeah I see the vision but it fades into the back. 

Olivia - I am wondering if you had any other options because this is extremely weak and does not even fit the theme whatsoever. Gurl if you survive imma need you to get it together immediately because this is not it Ms Rodrigo. 

Gigi - First of all, this outfit is weirdly styled, whoever styled this need to get it together because that cape and earrings do not go well with this amazing outfit! Anyway speaking on the photo in general, it's a great fit for the theme. Nice job 

Anja - To me personally, this is your weakest shot so far but it is still better than many other photos. I see what you were going for, im getting wealthy housewife taking a photoshoot with her fine china and expensive furniture. Not your best but still a decent job. 

Bjork - Hm this is quite interesting. I guess the gold in this photo fits the expensive theme but other than that, I don't really like this, it's not the worst here but it is in the weaker bunch imo. 

Sasha - This is not really giving me affluent, like I see the vision and it's a stunning and striking photo but it doesn't give me the theme much, it's very slight. You're lucky this photo itself is great, I just wish the theme was displayed more. 

Duckie - WOW, you just keep amazing me with your submissions tbh. I think this is your best photo yet, it's seductive, yet regal yet extremely luxurious. She's adorned in all these jewelry and looking like yes "I am that bitch", excellent job. My top pick for this round. 

Nyaueth - Fendi prints on! Not your strongest work but Fendi in itself is an expensive and top brand. The assignment was understood and you did it fairly well. Nice job. 

Spoiler

1. Christy Turlington l @Cannon

2. Clermont Twins l @TruGemini

3. Duckie Thot | @Rotunda

4. Naomi Watts | @PiecesOfYou

5. Robyn Rihanna Fenty | @Sempiternal

7. Bella Hadid | @Taylucifer

8. Nyaueth Riam | @kipperskipper

9. Anne Hathaway | @lgor

10 Sasha Pivovarova | @Thanatos

11. Gigi Hadid | @Moonlightbae

12. Björk | @CBC

13. Olivia Rodrigo | @Luckitty

15. Yoon Young Bae | @thecptz

17. Mariah Carey | @Overprotected

18. Anja Rubik | @beatinglikeadrum

19. CharlieXCX | @Samsom

thank you normani

Ty judges :heart:

One of the judge's tried to give a zero when the score have to be 1-10 :gaycat6:

Some of yall really ****ed up

I still look FABULOUS in my little expensive black dress:sistrens: and that panther is not outshining me Miley 

azealia-banks.gif

But, I get the critiques:thing:

I didn't have other options this was the best i could do :thing: i hope the judges go easy on me.mp3 with the scores since i only have a few photoshoots to choose from

23 minutes ago, Luckitty said:

I didn't have other options this was the best i could do :thing:

Meryl Streep Eye Roll GIF

i sincerely doubt that…

naomi%20smalls%20show.jpg

Clermont Twins @TruGemini
I think this is cute! Very Donatella.

Mariah Carey @Overprotected
This isn't giving me any type of fantasy. It's a pretty photo though.

Naomi Watts @PiecesOfYou
This looks really cheap.

Robyn Rihanna Fenty @Sempiternal
YESSS! Finally a good entry from you. 

Charli XCX @Samsom
Wottice :deadbanana:

Anne Hathaway @lgor
What's richer than a tribute to the expensive beauty that is Audrey Hepburn. I think she looks extremely gorgeous here and I'm captivated.

Yoon Young Bae @thecptz
AH! Gorgeous. I love everything here. Just really giving early Chanel, but.. in the 90s rich.

Bella Hadid @Taylucifer
She looks great here and I love the setting. 

Christy Turnlington @Cannon
It's giving Linda Evangelista, but... not as pretty. There are small details here that would really achieve expensive -- like.. steaming the outfit and maybe having a fitted boot. STILL -- the details on the bodice look incredible and that elevates it.

Olivia Rodrigo @Luckitty
Are you trolling?

Gigi Hadid @Moonlightbae
Her face looks nice and I do like the pose in this jumpsuit and especially the detailing on it. There's definitely too much going on.. I'd remove the cape.

Anja Rubik @beatinglikeadrum
I was gonna say the background looks expensive then I saw these porcelain dolls.. Hmm.. I do really like how she's posing and how she's still the centerpiece of the photo and the way she has her leg... Glorious.

Björk @CBC
Hmmm.. I think this is okay for the category. The gold definitely looks good, but I'm just not a fan of the make up here. Although Hungry might have done this I just wish the eyes were more open and visible. 

Sasha Pivavorova @Thanatos
This does not look good. Statue is kind of outshining her.

Duckie Thot @Rotunda
Well this is gorgeous. Her face just looks incredible. The jewelry being statement pieces really complete it.

Nyaueth Riam @kipperskipper
I mean the products shown are definitely expensive. Just not a fan of the face, colors, or how prominent the logo is in her hair. 

Spoiler

1. Christy Turlington l @Cannon

2. Clermont Twins l @TruGemini

3. Duckie Thot | @Rotunda

4. Naomi Watts | @PiecesOfYou

5. Robyn Rihanna Fenty | @Sempiternal

7. Bella Hadid | @Taylucifer

8. Nyaueth Riam | @kipperskipper

9. Anne Hathaway | @lgor

10 Sasha Pivovarova | @Thanatos

11. Gigi Hadid | @Moonlightbae

12. Björk | @CBC

13. Olivia Rodrigo | @Luckitty

15. Yoon Young Bae | @thecptz

17. Mariah Carey | @Overprotected

18. Anja Rubik | @beatinglikeadrum

19. CharlieXCX | @Samsom

wow thanks judge naomi smalls. you got me!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.