The Chainsmokers & Coldplay SJLT certified 9x platinum in US

Renan90

This being Coldplay's highest certified song :deadbanana2:

Just now, Hector said:

This being Coldplay's highest certified song :deadbanana2:

the way Viva La Vida is elegible for 9x Platinum too but their label won't update it :toofunny2:

The Chainsmokers close to having 3 Diamond singles :deadbanana:

Say what y'all want but this song is just up there to be a classic of last decade.

Some don't realize how massive The Chainsmokers were, they were absolutely killing it during 2016-2017.

The fact they almost released 3 classics in a row. :jonnycat:

1 minute ago, Ger-55 said:

Say what y'all want but this song is just up there to be a classic of last decade.

Some don't realize how massive The Chainsmokers were, they were absolutely killing it during 2016-2017.

The fact they almost released 3 classics in a row. :jonnycat:

it's an edm classic, yes, but that doesn't make it good :gaycat6:

1 hour ago, DuffLavigne said:

The Chainsmokers close to having 3 Diamond singles :deadbanana:

Their power is real! And ATRL loves to discredit them. I’m going to need Roses to make it there :jonnycat: @Reverse Warholian

a classic- love this song tho Viva deserves

I don't get the hate for this song, it was one of my most played songs of 2017 and I still revisit it sometimes. :gaycat6:

7 hours ago, gustavothehuman said:

the way Viva La Vida is elegible for 9x Platinum too but their label won't update it :toofunny2:

I think VLV could be eligible for Diamond. It had massive sales and the catalog streams are great

So Coldplay could be close to have 2 Diamond singles in the future (if they update those certifications)

A Sky Full of Stars deserved, ugh the way it lights up a stadium is unmatched

The Chainsmokers have to have one of the oddest runs in music history. They had a fluke meme hit that was just a parody of white girls clubbing, then flopped for a year, then got a decent radio hit with Roses, then massively exploded and had some of the biggest hits of all time, then dropped like a rock by the end of 2017 and are very irrelevant now.

Certification in the US are so messy, was the song even that big in the states? or they still include WW YT views? :rip: 

34 minutes ago, UnusualBoy said:

Certification in the US are so messy, was the song even that big in the states? or they still include WW YT views? :rip: 

the song was huge everywhere, it sold 27 million units

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.