Tiësto & Ava Max - "The Motto"

Ava Max

Im surprised that this is the Tiesto track that insiders have been teasing. I thought it would’ve been something else

• Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodflowers.

• Psycho

• Totami Legend

• SalvoPK

14 minutes ago, GardenPanty said:

Ava sounds so out of place on this :rip:wouldve been perfectly fine with just Claudia

1 minute ago, sophiepia said:

Oomf is saying it’s gonna be Claudia on the song not ava. 

Why would you believe a random person when there's video evidence of both girls being on the song + both of them being credited on the song :deadbanana2:

Ava was NOT needed. the song itself is amazing and if it was solo it couldve been Claudias breakthrough hit :rip:

1 hour ago, TakeYouToHell said:

Can someone spill what’s the length and how lines are distributed?

People have had Ava's and Claudia's solo demos respectively for many months now but I don't think anyone has the final version with the two of them yet. Pretty much everyone was surprised today after seeing that both of them are on it and that this song is still being released after so long. We also didn't know that this was a Tiësto song and there's actually a reason for that because someone reliable said that he apparently didn't work on the song at all and they have no idea why he's credited. One of the writers in the GEMA screenshot from the last page is a very talented producer called LOSTBOY (Peter Rycroft) so I guess he's the one responsible for this song.

*Sorry if I accidentally said something wrong but I'm pretty sure all of this is true*

Excited for this lil bop :jonny5:

This Claudia sounds good too why lie :giraffe:

not the rosalía clone :rip: