"La Isla Bonita" hits 500M YouTube views

DuffLavigne

A GLOBAL smash :jonny:

Let's keep this energy for Hung Up and Like a Prayer :heart2:

Crazy how it grew so much since the last 5 years or something. Madge deserves that good playlisting. :clap3:

I love how it’s become way bigger of a classic over the last few years. On some days I think it’s her best song ever. 

43 minutes ago, dopamina said:

2018    ~108,000,000

2019    ~124,000,000

2020    ~149,000,000

2021    ~114,000,000

Miley Cyrus recebeu 500M de streams no USA nos últimos 5 meses. - Charts -  BCharts Fórum

WOW!

uVOK7gr.gif

One of her biggest classics. :jonny: orgulloso de ser de una isla- so I can relate. Periodt!

the video started to pop in 2017 when latin music is making the best numbers ever on youtube, the algorithm started recommending the video = boom, hit

Sem t%c3%adtulo

One of her best songs. Sad how she used to release classic after classic and now she releases shite like Turn Off the Radio or Medellín

:rip:

1 hour ago, GivingCher said:

Glee's impact :giraffe:

this is like one of two glee renditions that aren't completely unlistenable... Ricky's impact

OT: a classic :clap3:

1 hour ago, lillavend3r said:

One of her best songs. Sad how she used to release classic after classic and now she releases shite like Turn Off the Radio or Medellín

:rip:

I mean she was releasing classics for 30+ years that's way longer than most artists to be fair. She has had nothing left to prove for a while.

Streaming lullaby :clap3:

1 hour ago, dopamina said:

the video started to pop in 2017 when latin music is making the best numbers ever on youtube, the algorithm started recommending the video = boom, hit

Sem t%c3%adtulo

It was her biggest video even before that but it did help I agree.

Filipinos did that

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.