• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• anti-bitch

• Donquizote

• Agenor

• Green

Top Posters In This Topic

Every time that i listened to EOM, I end up listening to her old songs too:deadbanana4: 

the way one song boosted her entire catalogue as if her album already dropped :deadbanana4: truly the music industry 

20 minutes ago, BIAATCH said:

Every time that i listened to EOM, I end up listening to her old songs too:deadbanana4: 

Me too :deadbanana4:

#ThankYouRiverLea #ThankYouIllBeWaiting #ThankYouTired #ThankYouAdelesTalent :clap3: 

Numbers like she would've dropped a new album, she's something else :deadbanana: 

7 minutes ago, Ichinaru19 said:

Her new music being promo for all her old music :alexz:

Just like how 21 made 19 become a classic. 

37 minutes ago, BIAATCH said:

I streamed When We Were Young, Rumour Has It, Rolling In The Deep, Set Fire To The Rain today despite not checking for Easy On Me

:ahh:

I played all my favorite Adele songs after listening to Easy on #1...

It's great that she has a catalog like that.

Sweetest devotion and I'll be waiting were on repeat alongside Easy on me yesterday.

giphy.gif

well the single wasnt one of the first songs in her page so I just took spotify's suggestion and listened to their this is Adele playlist and was reminded about all them iconic tracks.

literally the biggest artist in the world! she breaks every possible record and leaves all the other girls desperately clutching their pearls!

61655F9C-675A-4DE3-A699-AE962BA9DCCB.thu

Honestly she is such a force it's unbelievable. :jonny:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.