Adele 49.3 million total streams on Spotify yesterday

anti-bitch

Easy on Me got 24 million unfiltered streams, so that means 25 million streams went for her old songs. She has only 3 albums out. :rip:

They didn't give the list for yesterday yet, but Thursday's biggest streamer got 30 million streams in total.

https://twitter.com/spotify_data/status/1449232625260920832

Edited by anti-bitch

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• anti-bitch

• Donquizote

• Agenor

• Roberto

Top Posters In This Topic

that’s actually really good ! I could probs do better if i wanted to but still good

I remember some people dragging her catalog streams months ago (even when she only has 3 albums and no new music since November of 2015 :skull: ) and saying she would struggle with streams for her new album/era. :rip: 

15 minutes ago, anti-bitch said:

Easy on Me got 19.75 million, so that means almost 30 million streams went for her old songs. She has only 3 albums out. :rip:

EOM had 24.04M unfiltered streams, and I believe the 49.3M is unfiltered, so over 25M is catalog streams. :party:

Edited by Agenor

Certain ATRL members are GOING TO FUMEEEEEEEEEE :ahh:We love to see it.

1 minute ago, Agenor said:

EOM had 24.04M unfiltered streams, and I believe the 49.3M is unfiltered, so over 25M is catalog streams. :party:

ok, well, close enough

It's like she dropped a new album with great numbers. :bibliahh: 

30 will be a ****ing event. :jonny5:

See when i told yall she's gonna break all records including biggest day for an album ever :deadbanana4:

1 minute ago, anti-bitch said:

ok i fixed it now @Agenor

Btw she broke the "unfiltered streams" record previously held by BTS. :rockon

50M total catalog streams without a new album? 25M outside of EOM? Jesus Christ :rip:

Is this a new record for an artist to do this without having a new album out already? :rip:

This is extremely impressive.

This comeback is as impressive as the Hello one in 2015, people just struggle to understand how the market has changed.

But both eras are breaking different records.

It's Adele's world and we're just living in it :jonny6:

Isn't that more than what Rare (the album) did in it's entire first day? :psyduck:

giphy.gif

50M with like 40 tracks :rip: hopefully she won't be penalized by the amount of track with the album release. It will be hard to beat 20/30 tracks long albums' records but she's the biggest artist alive so she can do it

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.