Share Your Music

Unoriginal

not sure who still checks here but I just released a demo I've been sitting on through SoundCloud,

would love to know what people think!

Listen on SoundCloud here:

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lion

• worldstarmayo

• GabeInPolaroids

• izzyinsane

I checked out one song from each and every of the 32 of you who shared your music here and who are on Spotify (get my premium streams for Christmas!), and my three favorites (apart from legend Aliennia whom I already knew and stanned before) were: the smooth earworm "Can't Help Myself" by @Tizley, the super catchy bop "Bad Influence" by @CrossingTheCosmo, and (I can't believe I'm saying this) the autotune-free sentimental ballad "Platonic Love" by @selena_lavigne! :gaycat4:

On 12/24/2021 at 4:13 PM, KillingYourCareer said:

I checked out one song from each and every of the 32 of you who shared your music here and who are on Spotify (get my premium streams for Christmas!), and my three favorites (apart from legend Aliennia whom I already knew and stanned before) were: the smooth earworm "Can't Help Myself" by @Tizley, the super catchy bop "Bad Influence" by @CrossingTheCosmo, and (I can't believe I'm saying this) the autotune-free sentimental ballad "Platonic Love" by @selena_lavigne! :gaycat4:

Hopefully toothless Emily can make a comeback soon the little Emilynators are so thirsty for new music!

I just want to say that I'm in love with the Spotify Playlist Giorgio created for the ATRLers song. Whoever you are here, thank you!

My first release of 2022 :heart2:

On 11/18/2021 at 2:04 AM, Ksamz said:

all available + more on Spotify and Apple Music 

Wow, these are incredible - production and melodies are top notch! 

Hey! 

My new track 'Killing Me Inside' is out on streaming! If anyone needs a new track for their playlists feel free to check it out:

• 2 weeks later...