• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lion

• worldstarmayo

• GabeInPolaroids

• izzyinsane

On 10/12/2021 at 8:29 AM, Jackson said:

my EP :gaycat2: Sanctuary is the most popular track 

Sanctuary ended careers. People literally died.

Some of my mashups n mixes

My mom passed away a little over a month ago. I didn't initially write this song about her, but I came to realize it couldn't be about anyone else. She heard a demo of it earlier in the year when I was more actively working on it, but I stopped and didn't pick it up again until October when she entered hospice. When she passed, I made sure to play it since they say hearing is the last thing to go, and I wanted my final message to her to be in the form of song since, like me, she was such an avid lover of music.

I actually wanted to make a few more changes to it, but since this was the version I played for her when she passed, I decided it would be the final version.

My newest EP! I'd classify my music as electro-pop.

Get into the dark pop bops like "Crazy" and "Levels", the bubblegum pop song "I Dare You", or the dancefloor anthem "World Go Round"!

Honorable mentions to the pop/rock "Sugar Rush (Candy)" and to my most-streamed song "Criminal" (which has some "Blinding Lights" vibes to it)

:jonnycat:

Wow. Ya'll are so talented. I liked a few videos everyone posted. I'll subscribe and like all your videos if you do the same to mine :) Im also open to collaboration!

Also my IG is @Bret_TheBest

https://youtu.be/rN-T6eK5zqc

Here's some music from my audio visual novel.  

Edited by BretTheBest

Here's my two past projects! shout out to the OP for this thread! :clap3:

Pop/R&B/Hip-Hop/Dance

Edited by Beyondslay

• 2 weeks later...

I was looking for this thread ! 

I'm a Pop artist from Paris, France. Here is my last music video ! Please let me know what you think I want to do well so if you have any critics I'm open to that.

Feel free to stream the song if you like it ! = https://lnk.fu.ga/rcket_atease

I've been so afraid to share here but these are some songs I worked on awhile back. I'm thinking of picking up recording again. I wrote all the songs