Share Your Music

Unoriginal

Finally I can promote stuff without people immediately jumping in and telling me their ears are bleeding. Not for everyone but it's fun for me and that's what matters :gaycat4: I hit 20k on TikTok yesterday as well :heart2:

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lion

• worldstarmayo

• GabeInPolaroids

• izzyinsane

12 hours ago, Kylie Jenner said:

Finally I can promote stuff without people immediately jumping in and telling me their ears are bleeding. Not for everyone but it's fun for me and that's what matters :gaycat4: I hit 20k on TikTok yesterday as well :heart2:

The Gay Mozart

On 10/10/2021 at 3:18 PM, GabeInPolaroids said:

Ever since I recorded this I'm doing hard-work singing lessons, but these are my first babes and I'm so proud of them.

https://open.spotify.com/album/2KybELDuVGGCLN9LmzNPJt?si=6b9300e2baf24e56

https://music.apple.com/us/album/gueib-as-the-cynical-deluxe-ep/1563844380

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sGMpEcoZuo

Erghhhh. How do I embed the music like the others?  🥺😩

1 hour ago, Jackson said:

my EP :gaycat2: Sanctuary is the most popular track 

I just loved the concept. I love when all songs comes together to tell a story, also that most of the songs are long which is something that I like as well.

This is my debut single and only shared with the world so far! Inspired by Charli's Lucky and Britney's Everytime it's out in all platforms if you search Hijo de mi madre or que será de mí este invierno... 

Hope you enjoy it! 

hi everyone! i am a "singer"/songwriter and i put my own music on soundcloud. because i do not play any instruments/know how to make music, i usually sample beats made by music producers on the internet (for non profit purposes of course).

i recently put out a new project this year called "the world in dylan blue" and i'd love to have you all check it out :)

"the world in dylan blue" on soundcloud

Edited by latebloomer97
HTML player did not show up as expected

5 hours ago, Samsom said:

This is my debut single and only shared with the world so far! Inspired by Charli's Lucky and Britney's Everytime it's out in all platforms if you search Hijo de mi madre or que será de mí este invierno... 

Hope you enjoy it! 

This is pretty good! do you have other songs out??

59 minutes ago, iammadmat said:

This is pretty good! do you have other songs out??

Oh, thank you! 

I have a lot of songs that I will not share because I'm still trying to find my sound and identity musically speaking but I'm working a lot and I hope by next year put some songs out because it's been two years since this song and I need to share more with the world...

You could follow me on the platforms to hear new music when it's out! 

On 10/11/2021 at 7:18 PM, jadeabove said:

Would love to 👀

Here's my stuff :) 

Your stuff sounds nice!! ☺️

Hey yall

have a listen to my song ‘Til Morning

i coproduced this too :coffee:

So glad to have found this thread! A lot of dope music in here! Looking forward to checking it out! 

I'm Famewalking and I my music is available to stream on all platforms. I'm dropping a new project October 25th :)

Edited by CrossingTheCosmo
Addition

Hey there! I don't have any original songs yet, though I do write lyrics. 

I started taking vocal lessons some time ago and I am still struggling a bit, but I would like to share a cover I did with my vocal teacher for one of my favorite songs. Don't be too hard please.

Leonard Cohen - Dance Me To The End Of Love (Civil Wars version)

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CLta6q0j_4K/?utm_medium=copy_link

Hey there! 

My name is Randy Strange and I recently released a song you should add to your Halloween playlists 😉

Not my own, but a friend of mine has been releasing a string of singles throughout the pandemic and they’re all BOPS. 

Give her some streams cisternsss

and her latest single which just came out