Jump to content

ATRL's Family Feud 10 | fin. (Pg. 197) WINNER: Psycho ?


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Dessy


  • Psycho


  • Devin


  • Kavish


Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, Dessy Spiced Latte said:

Also the randomizer chosen #61, @Guero to gain a power. Your power will be randomized after Auburn makes his selection


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hopefully I don't have a big fall in the 2nd round like in the previous season. 


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Round 2: Boyz


Ooh, I like them tattoos and them gold teeth
Type to make me feel like I'm a baddie
I like the fire you're bringin' out of me
Baby, somethin' 'bout him got me weak in the knees


For this round we just want to see the type of boyz you like,

for each question just choose if you'd rather ****, marry, or kill the man in question.






- Your username

NO discussing or hinting at answers until results. If you are confused or need help, dm one of the hosts and we'll try to resolve it.

- New players, googling is fine. Asking other people is not. 

-If you need to make a change to your answer after submitting, dm us on ATRL or Discord. You can make as many changes as needed until the deadline


Submissions are due by Friday, October 15, 9:00pm EST. 

If for some odd reason you need an extension, dm us and we'll see what we can do. 



Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Tom Vercetti said:

welp, coming for another bomb




We all will given the gays enjoy anything with a phallic shape 


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Power update: 


@Auburn has chosen: 



The Scarlet Witch


You're supposed to be a myth - a being capable of spontaneous creation, and here you are using it to make breakfast for dinner.

You have the power of choice.

The randomizer has given @Guero:


The Monkey’s Paw


To show that fate ruled people's lives, and that those who interfered with it did so to their sorrow. 

For a single question, you can see the top 4 answers in no order. You have a 60% chance to halve one of the answers of your choice but there’s a 40% chance the answer you submitted is halved for everyone who picked it including you!


Link to comment
Share on other sites

#12 Debut

Not bad



The fudge with this boy question.


Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.