Camila Cabello new certifications in US

Renan90

She Loves Control getting its fifth plaque as an album track :clap3: the smash that got away

all that radio payola, Spotify push, TTH placement, music videos, talk show appearances, award show performances, PR stunts, etc. for her to barely scan platinum years after the single's release :deadbanana4:

1 minute ago, R.E.M. said:

all that radio payola, Spotify push, TTH placement, music videos, talk show appearances, award show performances, PR stunts, etc. for her to barely scan platinum years after the single's release :deadbanana4:

The fact I have to ask.. which single are you talking about? :deadbanana4:

2 minutes ago, Delusional said:

The fact I have to ask.. which single are you talking about? :deadbanana4:

Consequences but upon further consideration, it applies to most of the songs in the OP :ahh: Shameless struggling to go gold.

NBTS at 4x :clap3:

no one can say it wasn’t a hit anymore 

SLC & RF were right there waiting to smash :'(

10 hours ago, R.E.M. said:

imagine being this obsessed with someone you hate

tragic

anyway :clap3:

4x Platinum is still too high for this song.

I hated it when she released it, and still think it's a weak follow up after Havana.

Nice 1st era though !

Edited by Flocon

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.