My Universe tops the organic Rolling Stone chart

My Tears Ricochet

21 minutes ago, My Tears Ricochet said:

https://www.rollingstone.com/charts-methodology/

D2C sales(when the manufacturer/producer sells it's products directly to it's customers from their webstore) aren't counted

Can you please give me a direct quote cuz I can't seem to find any of those words in there. 

Eitherway like I said RS charts shows that Butter debuted with close to 400k units. Are u trying to convince me that is all iTunes and streams? :rip: 

1 hour ago, My Tears Ricochet said:

Coldplay & BTS's new smash collaboration My Universe tops the ORGANIC Rolling Stone charts:clap3:

This is both CP & BTS's first #1 on the chart:clap3:

ATRL then : “We no longer recognize Billboard because BTS went to #1 :mad:

Since BTS can’t go to #1 on Rolling Stone, it is now the official chart! :mad:

ATRL now after BTS hits #1 on Rolling Stone with My Universe:

RightHandsomeAardvark-size_restricted.gi

4 minutes ago, JawBreaker said:

Can you please give me a direct quote cuz I can't seem to find any of those words in there. 

Eitherway like I said RS charts shows that Butter debuted with close to 400k units. Are u trying to convince me that is all iTunes and streams? :rip: 

restrictions are applied to album- and song-bundled sales (also known as “D2C” sales) that cap the number of bundles that are eligible for the Albums and Songs charts.

12 minutes ago, brainmaniac said:

:dies:

They count website sales for the final update

For example in the midweek chart Butter was #98 and then for the final update it jumped to #48 this week

And My Universe was #2 for the midweek chart and it jumped to #1 for the final update.

57 minutes ago, brainmaniac said:

I screamed ngl :rip:

58 minutes ago, brainmaniac said:

Yes I wonder which chart they will claim is the "real chart" now ? 

thanks Coldplay :clap3:

4 hours ago, JawBreaker said:

Butter debut with close/ around 100k pure sales on iTunes alone, and with decent streams at week 1 it should be close to 300k units no?

Butter total sales at week 1 is 242k and if they count streams for sps units should be over 400k units?

If they “did count” the website sales, RS must have different formula how they count the  website sales. Because if they have the same formula with billboard both Dynamite & Butter should debut #1 with their website sales.

4 hours ago, Green said:

They count website sales for the final update

For example in the midweek chart Butter was #98 and then for the final update it jumped to #48 this week

And My Universe was #2 for the midweek chart and it jumped to #1 for the final update.

because massbuying always happened on thursday panic buying, that’s why they always have big increase at the final update and very low at mid week :-*

5 hours ago, JawBreaker said:

You're not making any sense. 

RS are using the same methodology now as they have been for the last six months when you were all screaming Billboard were frauds and RS was the only chart that mattered. Now you are suddenly questioning the methodology that RS are using because BTS are number 1 on that chart too ? :coffee2:

5 hours ago, Taylena said:

"ORGANIC" :laugh:

Hide contents

Nooo not that unhinged woman again :rip: 

Oh wow the only chart atrl recognises says BTS is #1 :fan: What’s Atrls new fave chart now?

18 hours ago, Epica said:

Thank you Beyonce’s Coldplay :clap3:

She's everywhere and every icon I fear. :clap3:

Only the biggest British band of all time & the biggest Korean act ever.

See what happens when you do talentry?

:clap3:

9 hours ago, frenchyisback said:

Only the biggest British band of all time & the biggest Korean act ever.

See what happens when you do talentry?

:clap3:

BTS reigning supreme on the chart that ATRL have been claiming for months is organic and the only chart that matters and the chart that should be followed and revered  is most pleasing to me. Notice how this thread is pretty quiet. :coffee2:

38 minutes ago, Virtual_Insanity said:

BTS reigning supreme on the chart that ATRL have been claiming for months is organic and the only chart that matters and the chart that should be followed and revered  is most pleasing to me. Notice how this thread is pretty quiet. :coffee2:

suddenly RS chart cancelled by Atrl :deadbanana4::-*

15 hours ago, TrieLz said:

suddenly RS chart cancelled by Atrl :deadbanana4::-*

What chart will they declare to be the only relevant one next ? Does Pitchfork have one ? :coffee2:

How RS chart is organic? German chart is based just on interactive premium streams - you must paid and playlist streams aren't counted. This is organic chart

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.