Red Hot Chili Peppers new certifications in US

Renan90

Kings :clap3:

Their discography is really good and I saw them live twice and whew the energy :flame:

Lenme go stream Blood Sugar Sex Magik for its 30th anniversary. “Under the Bridge” remains one of the best songs ever

They have so many multiplatinum hits and most of their hits are before the digital and streaming era

Their catalog sales/streams must be really big:

Biggest hits:

Under The Bridge (1991) 6x Platinum

Californication (1999) 5x Platinum

Dani California (2006)  5x Platinum

Scar Tissue (1999) 4x Platinum

Snow (Hey Oh) (2006) 4x Platinum

Otherside (1999) 3x Platinum

Can't Stop (2002) 3x Platinum

Give It Away (1991) 2x Platinum

By The Way (2002) 2x Platinum

Stadium Arcadium (2006) 4 x Platinum

Honestly surprised by this. Totally deserved and i thought this era had been a flop in America. I always thought it had been a local hit here in europe :jonny6:

Didn't know "Snow" was so big. :eek: 

Congrats legends :clap3: 

2 hours ago, tiagol88 said:

Honestly surprised by this. Totally deserved and i thought this era had been a flop in America. I always thought it had been a local hit here in europe :jonny6:

Dani was a top10 hit in US

12 hours ago, tiagol88 said:

Nah, Stadium era was pretty big here in the states. The Dani California video even retired with 50 days on TRL, which was extremely rare for an act that old to do (they were 22 years in at that point, their initial prime completely pre-dated the TRL generation).

You were probably thinking of their 2002 album, By the Way, which did seem to be better recieved in Europe.

Edited by Soda Pop Queen

15 hours ago, tiagol88 said:

Don’t know why but I always had a feeling that their post Californication albums were much bigger in Europe than US.

"The Zephyr Song" deserved more than a Gold certification. :coffee2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.