THERE IS ALREADY A THREAD FOR THE ETERNALS SPOILER. STOP MAKING NEW ONES.

Christy C. Romano talks being scammed by a psychic for $60k

MikeyDuff1D

Yeah there’s a lot of exploitation in the spiritual community, even in tik tok they way all these spiritual guides are fighting to get views there with catch phrases and other stuff.

I mean there are honest guides and psychics but you have to be extremely careful to pick them. Is easy to fall since they can sense your weak points.

they are all over tiktok live. i feel bad those people are getting scammed.  i was watching one live yesterday , and a lady sent one of those psychics $200 cash app to take away negative energy. like cmon :!ohno: they prey on the hopeless.

Edited by popstyle

Seen this girl being over hyped on here and decided to give this a watch, and why is there so many cut sequences?? :rip: 
literal clickbait 

11 minutes ago, popstyle said:

they are all over tiktok live. i feel bad those people are getting scammed.  i was watching one live yesterday , and a lady sent one of those psychics $200 cash app to take away negative energy. like cmon :!ohno: they prey on the hopeless.

Hmmmm…I could use $200 

Lemme to invest in some tarot cards and get to scamming 

Not y'all being surprised that she has sad stories to tell. She was literally a child actress who signed onto Disney; that fact that she didn't end up as a junkie or with mental issues is a miracle. 

55 minutes ago, popstyle said:

a lady sent one of those psychics $200 cash app to take away negative energy

wtf let me change careers real quick and become a scammer psychic 

1 hour ago, Gavin. said:

Hmmmm…I could use $200 

Lemme to invest in some tarot cards and get to scamming 

go for it almost every live on tiktok is a tarot card reader there making a lot of money.

if ANYONE has something negative to say about christy carlson romano please just message it to me privately and we can discuss... no need to post it here for everyone to see.

7 hours ago, Sugar-Rush said:

Not y'all being surprised that she has sad stories to tell. She was literally a child actress who signed onto Disney; that fact that she didn't end up as a junkie or with mental issues is a miracle. 

!!! This!