THERE IS ALREADY A THREAD FOR THE ETERNALS SPOILER. STOP MAKING NEW ONES.

J Balvin complains about Latin Grammys AGAIN

period sis

translated:

The Grammys don't value us, but they need us. It is my opinion and nothing against the other genres because they deserve all the respect. But the trick is already boring. We give them Rating but they don't give us respect (Pd. I'm nominated so they don't come because I'm hurt) JOSE

He didn't see Nathy in Album Del Año and fumed just like me....oh wow...we get each other I think.

jk but OT: stop complaining you're literally still probably gonna win for the spongbob song...

I like J Balvin but I should be grateful to be nominated Reggaeton shouldn't even be in the general fields, it's an offense to us Latinos:coffee2:

So many incredible singer-songwriters that there are who sing ballads and write songs from the heart, and they are always overshadowed in all awards by the garbage genre of regeaton:coffee2:

4 minutes ago, Glamthony said:

But everyone knows reggaeton is crappy music, it doesn't matter if it's very successful. 

The same way hip-hop/rap is though 

35 minutes ago, Nebur said:

So many incredible singer-songwriters that there are who sing ballads and write songs from the heart, and they are always overshadowed in all awards by the garbage genre of regeaton:coffee2:

That’s your opinion. 

Unfortunately you don’t speak for all Latino’s.

OT: He needs to stop complaining now. :rip:

15 minutes ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

That’s your opinion. 

Unfortunately you don’t speak for all Latino’s.

OT: He needs to stop complaining now. :rip:

It is the opinion of the majority that does not listen to mediocre genre in buses with the look of a thug .. the reageton is nice to dance I dance at a party with a few drinks but listen to it with an earphone when degradation for many people with a little culture:giraffe:

35 minutes ago, Raver said:

He's such a sore winner 

Take your nominations and stfu 

Right. These singers get mad when their egos aren’t stroked at every moment. :skull:  

1 hour ago, Nebur said:

I like J Balvin but I should be grateful to be nominated Reggaeton shouldn't even be in the general fields, it's an offense to us Latinos:coffee2:

It's not the awards, the problem is people that keep supporting this genre. This will continue as long as there's demand for it. It seems that there is a small bunch of Spanish artists that are doing music that is closer to Pop than any of the current music. Artists like Pol Granch, Marc Segui, Zzoilo are slowly moving the bar, we should support pop and ballads over reggeaton if we want this to end.

1 hour ago, Nebur said:

Yikes the way the classism JUMPED out. It's still on top of the charts, so keep seething :).

OT: Isn't the point of the Grammys that they aren't chart based? I would understand his argument if he was standing up for the women too, but he's not.

Karol G had only one nomination with Bichota when her album was way better than Bad Bunny's mediocre music he puts out now days. Nathy I saw had one or two nominations only also. Natti, Becky, Lali, Anitta, and Rosalia nothing.  That's the real snub. 

at this point, is it really that important to get a Grammy? do artists really need that validation?

I would just be satisfied that my shows are selling out, that my music is being played and that my name is being remembered. 

2 hours ago, Nebur said:

....it's giving racism

its-getting-weird-real-housewives-of-atlanta.gif