• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• brazil

• JordanBreatheHeavy

• Erreur2 La Nature

• Sweet Sexy Savage

Good. Everyone needs to boycott these new docs, they're just trying to make a quick buck out of her misery as always.

• ATRL Administrator

I found the documentary to be informative but also these reviews are accurate. 

12 minutes ago, Gui Blackout said:

Good. Everyone needs to boycott these new docs, they're just trying to make a quick buck out of her misery as always.

Lmao have you ever even supported Britney or FreeBritney movement ? Controlling Britney one alone might have even help her case. Get off your high horse and fake concern regarding exploitation 

I mean aren’t these documentaries helping Britney prove her case?

That’s probably why that other documentary surprise released to come out first. Now, people are going to view that as the standard and other docs will seem worse in comparison. 

The documentary wasn't THAT bad (though I haven't finished watching). Still, the NYT really did an amazing job, it's unfortunate Controling Britney Spears isn't gaining as much traction as the Netflix one or as Framing Britney Spears. That was the best one.

That said, the Netflix doc was informative and interesting and the girls seemed well intentioned, but it felt a bit explotive at times, plus I didn't get the need to bring back excuse figures from her past like Lufti and Adhan. Plus, they said they were not gonna show images of her in 2007 being carried to ambulances, but there was like a full minut of the papz following her ambulance around.

Edited by brazil

I found many things to be informative. Did Jamie pay these people?

I am here for more people to come out and drag Lou Taylor and the court. They have a huge role for this mess.

They didn't lie. The first 40 minutes were a complete waste of time :coffee2:

Also, I love how in the interview by The LA Times, the director said she wasn't going to be using footage from '07 and yet.... we got 40 minutes of footage from 2007 :biblio:

2 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

They didn't lie. The first 40 minutes were a complete waste of time :coffee2:

Also, I love how in the interview by The LA Times, the director said she wasn't going to be using footage from '07 and yet.... we got 40 minutes of footage from 2007 :biblio:

In her defense she never said that, she said she wasn't gonna use footage of Britney being carried to an ambulance during the involuntary hold, it's just that some fan with bad reading comprehension skills, read that as there was no 2007 footage and made a tweet about it!

MTE, the first 40 minutes were basically the all samey story about Britney's fall from grace like girl, we already know that and the GP knows that, we need info on the current state of the Cship which is the problem at hand.

3 minutes ago, brazil said:

In her defense she never said that, she said she wasn't gonna use footage of Britney being carried to an ambulance during the involuntary hold, it's just that some fan with bad reading comprehension skills, read that as there was no 2007 footage and made a tweet about it!

Alright, well it was still tew much :monkey:

1 minute ago, James_Dean said:

Alright, well it was still tew much :monkey:

It was baby. 

I mean the NYT is just much better journalism than Netflix, so it was expected :gaycat6:

Still the doc did protray the abuses of the cship and showed Britney doesn't need one. That's a win. Here's for tomorrow!!! 

Netflix is literally under the same agenda of those trying to keep her in control though no?

Edited by _DeviouS_
hh

Just now, brazil said:

Still the doc did protray the abuses of the cship and showed Britney doesn't need one. That's a win. Here's for tomorrow!!! 

Freedom is on the horizon!!

prayer-pray.gif

22 minutes ago, Ryan BTE said:

I found the documentary to be informative but also these reviews are accurate. 

Even if true, it doesn't deserve as much of a negative reaction

they act like they are stans, who actually know these stuff and just want More/New

esp when the same publications have been sometimes going back to her Hard Time, when discussing something about Britney :toofunny3:

19 minutes ago, Death On Two Legs said:

I mean aren’t these documentaries helping Britney prove her case?

Tea.

Ppl really miss the point here..