• J-esper

• Supervillain

• computer.boy

• sam.teas

1 hour ago, BlackJesus said:

Pushed back to the 21st

well at least release another song...

why is it called New Year's when it's not coming out on New Year's :deadvision:

It's A Sin is a reasonable streaming only addition I guess but the old tracks being tucked in like that is messy. I'm still very much excited for the album but the roll out has been strange. Wonder if they'll push another single closer to the album release cause I don't think Sweet Talker will have legs for that long especially with the holidays inbetween :deadbanana4:

2 hours ago, James_Dean said:

Wow, his preorder numbers must be abysmal :deadbanana4:

I cancelled mine after seeing the last music video.

love Olly but seems like he needs a better A&R team. I can't see what the direction is supposed to be right now.

• 3 weeks later...

Sooner or later and crave are decent i didn't like starstruck at all and sweettalker is awful i hope at least one of the tracks we didn't hear yet will deliver

crave was a bop so i'm excited to check out the whole album tbh

well that was bad

but even Palo Santo had Karma :fan:

This album is going to be great!
I can just tell by the snippets Olly played & Sooner Or Later.

Edited by jxxking

All the releases so far have been underwhelming for a Y&Y project:chick3:

the way y'all turned against olly is wild. i've been digging the bops as basic as they maybe.

8 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

the way y'all turned against olly is wild. i've been digging the bops as basic as they maybe.

I mean, the quality did change rather massively from what was delivered on Communion and Palo Santo, both music and visuals.

4 minutes ago, Popboi. said:

I mean, the quality did change rather massively from what was delivered on Communion and Palo Santo, both music and visuals.

I just think he's not being as backed and promoted as he use to be. He's harmless though so again I don't understand the shift from everyone. If anything maybe this makes him get back with the other members.

Yea this era seems like he is trying way to hard to be a MPG. Nothing is really exciting for me like Communion was. 

On 12/16/2021 at 11:38 AM, Zeferino said:

We’re never getting another “Real” are we

:gaycat6:

I think thanks the other guys sound. I remember from earlier interviews, they were looking for a singer and Ollie was singing at a friends bathroom while taking a shower so they invited him in, which lines up with the Communion feeling more like a band than Sanctify.

The way this album drop in 4 days and I’m not even the least bit excited to hear the rest. I doubt delaying it from Jan 7th had any impact.

It is obvious this is going to flop but I like all the songs so far so I'm excited for the album.

Crave>Sweet talker>Sooner or later>Starstruck