• J-esper

• Supervillain

• computer.boy

• sam.teas

2 minutes ago, computer.boy said:

A Second to Midnight is track 15.

The way this album is going to serve :jonny5:

• 2 weeks later...

This is sadly a weak album, their (his) worst by far. I was hooked on a first few songs (especially the title track), but everything got boring super quick and the latter part is not giving anything. It's just generic/uninteresting, I get that Palo Santo was already getting this criticism, but there was variety and the hooks were catchy + everything was packed in a nice concept. This is just a collection of writing-camp'd songs.

Track titles btw:

Spoiler

1. Consequences

2. Starstruck

3. Night Call

4. Intimacy

5. Crave

6. Sweet Talker 

7. Sooner or Later

8. 20 Minutes

9. Strange and Unusual

10. Make It Out Alive

11. See You Again

23 hours ago, jeroenbloeming said:

He better come through with another single soon 

Sweet Talker, which is a Galantis collab and one of the more decent tracks on the album imo (but still nothing overly amazing) will be released on November 26th , so you'll have to wait a month

they will be pushing this one

The way I'm not excited about this album like at ALL? 

Starstruck was nice but Crave is literally a bad song. 

3 hours ago, BlackoutZone said:

This is sadly a weak album, their (his) worst by far. I was hooked on a first few songs (especially the title track), but everything got boring super quick and the latter part is not giving anything. It's just generic/uninteresting, I get that Palo Santo was already getting this criticism, but there was variety and the hooks were catchy + everything was packed in a nice concept. This is just a collection of writing-camp'd songs.

Track titles btw:

Hide contents

1. Consequences

2. Starstruck

3. Night Call

4. Intimacy

5. Crave

6. Sweet Talker 

7. Sooner or Later

8. 20 Minutes

9. Strange and Unusual

10. Make It Out Alive

11. See You Again

I am not suprised to read this. There is so much disconnect for me this era between everything.

Everything from the mermaid cover being the main one to the alternative covers serving a different vibe

To both Starstruck and Crave being completely different in the video/visual department but still having single covers that are in the same art style.

Palo Santo was a nice concept album and even though it had it's generic moments, it all felt connected from the visuals to the cover art to you name it.

I find it in a sense ironic that Olly became more explicit, outspoken and 'bright' when it comes to presenting himself in the public, his fashion etc. yet the music itself is going in a downwards spiral. I get he is a pop act on a commercial record label, but there are so many interesting songwriters and producers in the UK and Europe.

1 hour ago, J-esper said:

I find it in a sense ironic that Olly became more explicit, outspoken and 'bright' when it comes to presenting himself in the public, his fashion etc. yet the music itself is going in a downwards spiral. I get he is a pop act on a commercial record label, but there are so many interesting songwriters and producers in the UK and Europe.

This so much, A Second To Midnight is the sound he should be leaning to. I'm surprised he didn't get MNEK, or even RAYE to help him get a hit. 

I really liked Starstruck whereas everybody else seemed to hate it, so I still have hopes for the album, thus far at least it is an improvement over Palo Santo anyway. 

• 1 month later...

He revealed the tracklist:

1. Consequences

2. Starstruck

3. Night Call

4. Intimacy

5. Crave

6. Sweet Talker (with Galantis)

7. Sooner Or Later

8. 20 Minutes

9. Strange and Unusual

10. Make It Out Alive

11. See You Again

Deluxe:

12. Immaculate

13. Muscle

14. Reflection

15. A Second To Midnight (with Kylie Minogue)

16. Starstruck (with Kylie Minogue)

• 2 weeks later...

the deluxe tracks are not too bad actually , actually better than a lot of the album i feel lol

muscle is pretty good and basically him singing about lusting after a guy with muscles :coffee:

say youre gonna pick me up, never gonna put me down , are you getting me into trouble, look at all that muscle, know i wanna take a bite, and i wanna take it now, cause i wanna get into trouble, look at all that muscle

4 hours ago, s1974181 said:

the deluxe tracks are not too bad actually , actually better than a lot of the album i feel lol

muscle is pretty good and basically him singing about lusting after a guy with muscles :coffee:

say youre gonna pick me up, never gonna put me down , are you getting me into trouble, look at all that muscle, know i wanna take a bite, and i wanna take it now, cause i wanna get into trouble, look at all that muscle

STUD by troye sivan impact

On 12/2/2021 at 8:42 PM, jayster123 said:

anyone got the tik tok live of the snippets he played ?

This! Please🙏🏼

On 12/11/2021 at 9:11 AM, s1974181 said:

His Stud is coming 

On 12/11/2021 at 1:43 PM, brendhs said:

STUD by troye sivan impact

:WAP:

and sadly, the only song im looking forward to 

On 10/26/2021 at 9:13 AM, BlackoutZone said:

Track titles btw:

Hide contents

1. Consequences

2. Starstruck

3. Night Call

4. Intimacy

5. Crave

6. Sweet Talker 

7. Sooner or Later

8. 20 Minutes

9. Strange and Unusual

10. Make It Out Alive

11. See You Again

:biblionny:

uhm yeah, I think I'm gonna pass on this one. I was really excited to see what he had to offer as a solo artist but this is not it.