ChapelHooker

35 minutes ago, 4Walls said:

Girl just realized the release date is feb 4th 

FIVE MONTHS???????????? I guess 

why do artists do this :skull:

Manufacturing. 

1 hour ago, Roger said:

Manufacturing. 

I understand but artists release their albums digitally first and then physical a couple months later like…….all the time 

It’s not like she’s selling thousands and thousands of vinyls anyway :skull:

jk love ha but it’s just……5 months is a long time. Just don’t even announce it. 

having the same problem with charli xcx too like y’all it’s 2021. Not 2005. The oceans are rising. Time is going faster. WHY on earth is everybody being so slow. Obviously I’m being selfish as a music consumer, but cmon. 

Kacey Musgraves is the only person that gets it apparently 

Edited by 4Walls

18 minutes ago, Baby Blue said:

Friendly Machine and Electric (previously known as the title track) made it :party:

what's the tracklist?

4 minutes ago, Ice Cream Skies said:

what's the tracklist?

its not out yet. but Fragments (previously known as Fragmented Heart) and Don't Be So Hard on Your Own Beauty made it too

also The Things They Did for Me Out of Love is in fact almost 5 hours. not a glitch :rip: its already out on some countries

2 hours ago, Ice Cream Skies said:

length is probably a mistake

nope lol

on AM is really 4 hours long… 

2 hours ago, Baby Blue said:

its not out yet. but Fragments (previously known as Fragmented Heart) and Don't Be So Hard on Your Own Beauty made it too

also The Things They Did for Me Out of Love is in fact almost 5 hours. not a glitch :rip: its already out on some countries

where are you finding this info ive been digging for the tracklist for so long :rip: maybe we'll have the tracklist along with announcement tonight anyway but

7 minutes ago, sam.teas said:

nope lol

on AM is really 4 hours long… 

that damn song is relaxing and creepy at the same time :coffee2:

Excited for her to actually release a song from the album. :rip: 

Why did she feel the need to make this 4 hours when even a 40 minute track (still ridiculous) would be more consumable? :lmao:

1. My Name is Nat Cmiel - 2:52

2. Electric - 3:16

3. Flowers are Dead - 4:16

4. Eyes - 4:09

5. Perfect Blue (feat. Tohji) - 3:00

6. Don't Be So Hard on Your Own Beauty - 3:13

7. Fragments - 4:15

8. Too Dead Inside - 3:26

9. Bites on My Neck - 4:49

10. I <3 U - 3:59

11. Friendly Machine - 3:47

12. Mandy - 2:21

13. The Things They Did for Me Out of Love - 4:44:00

Can’t believe I sat through that pretentious snooze of a song :rip: hope the rest of the album is good though, I loved Serotonin II

Edited by Sanguine

1 hour ago, Sanguine said:

Can’t believe I sat through that pretentious snooze of a song :rip: hope the rest of the album is good though, I loved Serotonin II

Imagine her taking way longer for the album to be ready and to get released just because she was producing, mixing and mastering this almost 5 hours long track. 

No one will ****ing sit through almost 5 hours to listen this song with full attention. What a joke. 

11 hours ago, Roger said:

Imagine her taking way longer for the album to be ready and to get released just because she was producing, mixing and mastering this almost 5 hours long track. 

No one will ****ing sit through almost 5 hours to listen this song with full attention. What a joke. 

album has been finished for over a year. i’m assuming all the delays were due to the label and vinyl pressings, and i get that the single is pretentious and random but i don’t understand the fumes abt it :deadbanana: just delete it from your album and ignore it