H100: Stay 6x #1, Lil Nas X 3 songs for top 10

Renan90

Drake

Drake’s ‘Certified Lover Boy’ No. 1 for Third Week on Billboard 200 Albums Chart

Plus: Lil Nas X and NCT 127 debut in top three.

Drake’s Certified Lover Boy rules the Billboard 200 albums chart for a third consecutive and total week, as the set earned 171,000 equivalent album units in the U.S. in the week ending Sept. 23 (down 28%), according to MRC Data. The album opened atop the list two weeks ago with the year’s biggest week for an album: 613,000 units.

With a third week at No. 1, Certified has the total most weeks atop the list for an R&B/hip-hop effort in over a year, since Lil Baby’s My Turn spent its fifth and final nonconsecutive week at No. 1 on the July 11, 2020-dated chart.

The Billboard 200 chart ranks the most popular albums of the week in the U.S. based on multi-metric consumption as measured in equivalent album units. Units comprise album sales, track equivalent albums (TEA) and streaming equivalent albums (SEA). Each unit equals one album sale, or 10 individual tracks sold from an album, or 3,750 ad-supported or 1,250 paid/subscription on-demand official audio and video streams generated by songs from an album. The new Oct. 2, 2021-dated chart (where Certified Lover Boy spends a third week at No. 1) will be posted in full on Billboard's website on Sept. 28. For all chart news, follow @billboard and @billboardcharts on both Twitter and Instagram.

https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/9636512/drakes-certified-lover-boy-third-week-number-one-billboard-200-chart

Billboard 200: #1(=) @Drake, Certified Lover Boy 171,000 (1,020,000 units since release). *third week at #1*

Billboard 200: #2(new) @LilNasX, MONTERO 126,000 [147.16 million on-demand streams | 22,000 pure sales].

Billboard 200: #3(new) @NCTsmtown_127, Sticker: The 3rd Album 62,000 [4.66 million on-demand streams | 58,000 pure sales].

Billboard 200: #4(-2) @kanyewest, DONDA 57,000 (576,000 units since release). *peak: #1*

Billboard 200: #5(-1) @Olivia_Rodrigo, SOUR 51,000 (1,816,000 units since release). *peak: #1 for 5 weeks*

Billboard 200: #6(=) @DojaCat, Planet Her 47,000 (779,000 units since release). *peak: #2 for 4 weeks*

Billboard 200: #7(+1) @MorganWallen, Dangerous: The Double Album 39,000 (2,594,000 units since release). *peak: #1 for 10 weeks*

Billboard 200: #8(-1) @thekidlaroi, F*CK LOVE 38,000 (1,604,000 units since release). *peak: #1*

Billboard 200: #9(+1) @billieeilish, Happier Than Ever 32,000 (577,000 units since release). *peak: #1 for 3 weeks*

Billboard 200: #10(-7) @KaceyMusgraves, star-crossed 29,000 (106,000 units since release). *peak: #3*

The Kid LAROI

The Kid LAROI & Justin Bieber's 'Stay' Scores Sixth Week at No. 1 on Billboard Hot 100

Plus, Lil Nas X and Jack Harlow's "Industry Baby" rebounds to its No. 2 high and the former's "Thats What I Want" debuts at No. 10.

The Kid LAROI and Justin Bieber's "Stay" notches a sixth week at No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 songs chart.

Plus, Lil Nas X and Jack Harlow's "Industry Baby" returns to its No. 2 Hot 100 high, from No. 6, as Lil Nas X's parent LP Montero bounds in at No. 2 on the Billboard 200 albums chart. Additionally, two other songs from the set rank in the Hot 100's top 10: former No. 1 "Montero (Call Me by Your Name)," which returns to the region at No. 9, from No. 13, and "Thats What I Want," a debut at No. 10.

The Hot 100 blends all-genre U.S. streaming (official audio and official video), radio airplay and sales data. All charts (dated Oct. 2) will update on Billboard.com Tuesday (Sept. 28). For all chart news, you can follow @billboard and @billboardcharts on both Twitter and Instagram.

https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/9636852/kid-laroi-justin-bieber-stay-tops-hot-100-sixth-week/

Hot 100

#1 Stay (=) [6x #1]

#2 INDUSTRY BABY (+4)

#3 The Way 2 Sexy (-1)

#4 Bad Habits (-1)

#5 Fancy Like (=)

#6 good 4 u (+1)

#7 Kiss Me More (+1)

#8 Knife Talk (-1)

#9 MONTERO (Call Me By Your Name) [+4]

#10 THATS WHAT I WANT (NEW)

Edited by Renan90

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fridayteenage

• onewillowsilk

• Ger

• Sweet Sexy Savage

Drake is a monster, living legend doing that.

Lil Nas underperformed imo, but still very good solid numbers.

I thought LNX had tricks for the #1?

Edited by Sweet Sexy Savage

liberalmusiclover

White Amerikkka is really streaming that redneck’s double album, huh?

NCT :clap3: highest debut for a K-pop release this year. Don't think Blackpink or BTS are releasing so may stay that way :giraffe:

4 minutes ago, Sweet Sexy Savage said:

:eli:

1 minute ago, Superbitch said:

against drake? Honey that’s just not realistic 

His fans here had that tweet up from him where he planned to release something during the tracking week. He didn’t release physical CDs as far as I know, which is why LNX didn’t get the #1

7 minutes ago, Sweet Sexy Savage said:

MTE I'm shocked he didn't pull any stunts or gimmicks this time around. Not even any physical release? :eli:

Edited by Billionaire

Billie and Drake with 3 consecutive weeks at #1 :clap3:

Lil Nas X with a strong debut album :clap3:

Doja Cat living in the top 10 since PHs debut :clap3:

You Love To See It GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

1 minute ago, Sweet Sexy Savage said:

His fans here had that tweet up from him where he planned to release something during the tracking week. He didn’t release physical CDs as far as I know, which is why LNX didn’t get the #1

He probably realized it was better not to do any weird ****/stunt only for him to still be #2 

Just now, Sweet Sexy Savage said:

I definitely thought that as well but he & his team probably figured it wasn't worth it going up against Drake. His album will have some longevity and in a quieter week with some physical albums or with a Deluxe reissue he might be able to snatch the #1 same for Doja.

Just now, 99sandthe2000s said:

I definitely thought that as well but he & his team probably figured it wasn't worth it going up against Drake. His album will have some longevity and in a quieter week with some physical albums or with a Deluxe reissue he might be able to snatch the #1 same for Doja.

Looking at the numbers now, I would’ve thought LNX could’ve made up 50k~ difference with physicals, but I’m not too sure how much physicals make a difference for other pop stars

3 minutes ago, Sweet Sexy Savage said:

Looking at the numbers now, I would’ve thought LNX could’ve made up 50k~ difference with physicals, but I’m not too sure how much physicals make a difference for other pop stars

ariana 42k, bieber 30k

i highly doubt nas would have sold 67k 

24 minutes ago, Devin said:

Aubrey Graham wins again. :clap3:

I thought critical acclaim mattered? ATRL was focused on CLB not being acclaimed by critics forgetting that reviews hold no power over how the GP/fans of an artist will ultimately consume said artist's album. 

13 minutes ago, onewillowsilk said:

I thought critical acclaim mattered? ATRL was focused on CLB not being acclaimed by critics forgetting that reviews hold no power over how the GP/fans of an artist will ultimately consume said artist's album. 

The hate they have for Drake, especially after the whole “all female collab” rumor. :dies:

4 minutes ago, Devin said:

The hate they have for Drake, especially after the whole “all female collab” rumor. :dies:

They set themselves up with that one then tried to act like a lack of critical acclaim would somehow have an impact on the performance of the album conveniently forgetting that Views and Scorpion also didn't get critical acclaim are the two of the biggest albums of his career/the streaming era. I remember critics being mad that their negative reviews didn't affect the performance of either of those albums :dies:

Same thing with Post Malone's Beerbongs and Bentleys. It has a 51 rating on metacritic but is one of the biggest albums of the streaming era as well. 

Acclaim is cute but if I was an artist, I'd settle for commercial success every single time. 

5 minutes ago, onewillowsilk said:

They set themselves up with that one then tried to act like a lack of critical acclaim would somehow have an impact on the performance of the album conveniently forgetting that Views and Scorpion also didn't get critical acclaim are the two of the biggest albums of his career/the streaming era. I remember critics being mad that their negative reviews didn't affect the performance of either of those albums :dies:

Same thing with Post Malone's Beerbongs and Bentleys. It has a 51 rating on metacritic but is one of the biggest albums of the streaming era as well. 

Acclaim is cute but if I was an artist, I'd settle for commercial success every single time. 

I kept telling some users CLB quality might be an underperformance from Scorpion BUT his numbers will still be insane. Female artists should strive more for being critically acclaimed since the industry always looks down on women. Male artist will always prevail in music quality or not. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.