Camila's Don't go yet surpasses 100M streams on Spotify

My Tears Ricochet

Considering the song totally bombed with few performances, playlisting, video, a flop movie etc., this is decent.

21 minutes ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

Considering the song went nowhere, chart wise, this is very good.

10 minutes ago, Outlaws said:

Considering the song totally bombed with few performances, playlisting, video, a flop movie etc., this is decent.

tumblr_o4engvzZph1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

51 minutes ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

Considering the song went nowhere, chart wise, this is very good.

:clap3:

100M is 100M!

40 minutes ago, Outlaws said:

Gotta admit that it's good 4 her :clap3:

Personally, this is my favourite Camila song ever. As a stan who was wildly disappointed by the Romance era, she restored my faith in me as a stan. It’s global Spotify performance has been impressive given the colossal bomb in the US. I think the era still can take off, especially with all the collabs coming on the album.

Despite been “OUT” of Spotify Top 50 of every country in this world… it’s good :clap3:

31 minutes ago, Papi Juancho said:

Despite been “OUT” of Spotify Top 50 of every country in this world… it’s good :clap3:

20 minutes ago, Cain said:

Pretty good for a lead single that went top 10 in only one country :clap3:

she did that :clap3:

2 hours ago, Outlaws said:

It had minimal playlisting actually. It did well considering the amount of promotion it received.

Her best song.

I hope she will keep this sound !

5 minutes ago, XO_Life said:

Not to compare both artists but Wild Side has 37 million streams.

Wild Side is much more urban sounding than this pure pop song. I do think both should be doing better tbh. 

Streaming makes it so hard to know what's going to be a hit or not nowadays :rip:

And it took 2 months? For this wildly promoted, playlisted and played song? I guess congrats miss Camila 

Not bad for a song that was promoted everywhere, had so much playlisting, and incredible exposure since she was plastered everywhere in a so-called Blockbuster smash of a movie. Good for her!

Happy for her :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.