Selena’s “Lose You To Love Me” — 3x Plat in the US

chosensparkles

The #1 solo ballad just got certified 3x Plat in the US for moving over 3,000,000 units. Globally the song is coming for 10M units worldwide

https://www.riaa.com/gold-platinum/?tab_active=default-award&ti=Lose+You+to+Love+Me&ar=Selena+Gomez

Ahhh it's such a great song. Not surprised ATRL hates it.

the "sang off key on my chorous" songstress did that :clap3: such an iconic and clever line :clap3:

It honestly seems bigger than it was. The recurrent streams are absolutely great, so I'm assuming it must have fallen hard in the mid-run.

I’m grateful for this song because it gave us this iconic moment :clap3:

This is honestly underwhelming even if they certified it late

9 hours ago, Samsom said:

the "sang off key on my chorous" songstress did that :clap3: such an iconic and clever line :clap3:

I cant believe she didnt bother to change that, I would have so much anxiety reading that lyric 

Honestly the release week of this song was a MOMENT

Debuting at #15 with only 2 days of stats and erupting to #1 upon its first full week :clap3:

Honestly my fav song by far, the melody, production, lyrics and vocals were all on point 

deserves diamond 

Her best song, absolutely stunning both lyrically and sonically. Deserved way more, I thought it was 5x Plat. Song was a moment when it came out, exceeded everyone's expectations. :clap3:

On 9/22/2021 at 3:54 PM, Sad Serenade said:

:clap3:

Interscope is too slow with certifications.

I keep hearing on Twitter that she's retiring from music? 

It's now or never for her to add "It Ain't Me", "Bad Liar", "Fetish", "Back To You", and "Wolves" to that Rare digital deluxe edition and get that multi-platinum plaque. :clap3:

*I Can't Get Enough should also definitely be a bonus track on her Spanish album.

On 9/22/2021 at 8:13 PM, Samsom said:

We love a self-aware queen :clap3:

Congrats to her! :clap3:

That's kinda low considering its chart-run

5 hours ago, trainsskyscrapers said:

I keep hearing on Twitter that she's retiring from music? 

It's now or never for her to add "It Ain't Me", "Bad Liar", "Fetish", "Back To You", and "Wolves" to that Rare digital deluxe edition and get that multi-platinum plaque. :clap3:

*I Can't Get Enough should also definitely be a bonus track on her Spanish album.

She's not sweetie, she's working on her next album.

Edited by Sad Serenade

Her AMAs performance of this song is iconic. 

Edited by Steve Johnson
Error

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.