HDD: Levitating to be #1 song of 2021, DL/FN 7B US streams

Hector

Single “Levitating,” meanwhile, became a hit with legs; the track is on pace to be the biggest song of the year in total activity. Both of Lipa's albums are at well over 2m ATD and have combined for more than 7b streams in the U.S. alone.

https://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=328353&title=SUPERSTAR-UNLOCKED:-DUA-LEVITATES&redirect=mobile

The slayage :clap3:

MPG :clap3:who needs a #1 for a week when you have the #1 song of the year. :WAP:

3 minutes ago, Sweet Sexy Savage said:

Wow when was the last pop girl that has gotten a US YE #1 song?

ADELE 10 years ago (RITD). :deadbanana2:

OT: That is just amazing, Miss Levitating truly exceeded my expectations, massive smash. :clap3: 

2 minutes ago, Sweet Sexy Savage said:

Wow when was the last pop girl that has gotten a US YE #1 song?

The last female artist to have a US YE #1 was a singer named Kimbra that was featured in this song:

The last pop girl was Adele with Rolling in the Deep in 2011.

If Levitating goes #1 Dua is gonna be the first female artist in 9 years to get a US YE #1.

Just now, allforyou said:

The last female artist to have a US YE #1 was a singer named Kimbra that was featured in this song:

The last pop girl was Adele with Rolling in the Deep in 2011.

If Levitating goes #1 Dua is gonna be the first female artist in 9 years to get a US YE #1.

2 minutes ago, Ger-55 said:

ADELE 10 years ago (RITD). :deadbanana2:

OT: That is just amazing, Miss Levitating truly exceeded my expectations, massive smash. :clap3: 

Wow, if this isn’t MPG power… thank goodness she milked the era 

She’s the new Katy Perry tbh 

We needed a new black haired, gorgeous pop star and we got her. 

am i the only one who is surprised? this song really didn’t feel that big. even new rules felt bigger. levitating felt like a moderate hit with a lot of radio play. 

I knew Levitating was a smash the second I heard it. Its the kind of song that could’ve been a hit in any decade, it has a classic feel, similar to a lot of Bruno Mars hits. 

32 minutes ago, sourtwink said:

am i the only one who is surprised? this song really didn’t feel that big. even new rules felt bigger. levitating felt like a moderate hit with a lot of radio play. 

No, same here! Even Don’t Start Now feels bigger

Payola won

wonder if her label made any of the money thay spent on that shameless payola’d promo campaing back

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.