Jump to content

Cassadee Pope - 'Thrive'


LovaticSwiftie
 Share

Recommended Posts

Image

 

Out October 15th

 

Tracklist

1. Welcome

2. Same Old Brand New Me

3. Tomorrow Night

4. What The Stars See (feat. Karen Fairchild & Lindsay Ell)

5. Say It First

6. Break Too

7. Thrive

8. Mind Your Own (feat. Stephan Jenkins)

9. Some People

10. Just A Girl

11. Remedy

12. Sis

13. No Now

Link to comment
Share on other sites

i liked 'what the stars see' and 'say it first' but i still think she's one of the most boring artists out there

 

this new song 'tomorrow night' is terrible and her personality just doesn't fit the rock genre

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Do we know if this will get a physical release? I hope so. I was bummed that I never got around to getting the physical version of stages before it was taken down. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, Roger said:

Bring her pop rock back and I'm in 

From what I’ve heard, it’s mixing her pop rock and country sound together. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, IhSnapItzTrey said:

From what I’ve heard, it’s mixing her pop rock and country sound together. 

Interesting, I'll check it out then, thanks! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

She has revealed a new tracklisting. 
Same songs just the order of some of the tracks have changed. 
 

1. Welcome

2. Same Old Brand New Me

3. Tomorrow Night

4. What the Stars See

5. Say It First

6. Break Too

7. Thrive

8. Just a Girl

9. Mind Your Own

10. Some People

11. Remedy

12. Sis

13. No Now

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/27/2021 at 3:41 PM, IhSnapItzTrey said:

Do we know if this will get a physical release? I hope so. I was bummed that I never got around to getting the physical version of stages before it was taken down. 

The Stages CD has just been readded to her site. Better get one quick 😁👍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Nothing will top her debut 'country' album, Frame by Frame. :'( 

 

Wasting All These Tears, IWIBYH, This Car, One Song Away, Edge of a Thunderstorm..  >>>> :'( 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, limelightofdawn said:

The Stages CD has just been readded to her site. Better get one quick 😁👍

Yeah I asked her about it on Instagram. A few days later new ones were up lol. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Her career is tragic. She should’ve never departed from Hey Monday. Country and the new stuff she’s making just doesn’t suit her. She held a promising future when she was on The Voice. I feel she misled a lot of her audience and the fans she gained on that show. She sang a lot of pop/rock music. Then she released a country album afterward :rip: She could’ve been a great pop act. A waste.

Edited by Buffy
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Buffy said:

Her career is tragic. She should’ve never departed from Hey Monday. Country and the new stuff she’s making just doesn’t suit her. She held a promising future when she was on The Voice. I feel she misled a lot of her audience and the fans she gained on that show. She sang a lot of pop/rock music. Then she released a country album afterward :rip: She could’ve been a great pop act. A waste.

She also sang country, which, imo she sounded better than the originals each and every time. She had the option of doing pop or county after the show and she chose to go back to her roots (before she went pop/rock) which was country. And most of her music has just as much of a pop element to it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Mezik said:

Nothing will top her debut 'country' album, Frame by Frame. :'( 

 

Wasting All These Tears, IWIBYH, This Car, One Song Away, Edge of a Thunderstorm..  >>>> :'( 

Easier to Lie >>>

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/14/2021 at 2:14 PM, Irvine said:

listening to this right now and it's quite good

 

was scared for this album after the last dull single she released but there are some good songs on this

I didn’t listen to tomorrow night? But both stars and say it first were great and  a step in the right direction to finding her own sound 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I was expecting another country record so I was a little surprised this is basically her coming back to pop/rock (she said it’s a mix between that and country but I don’t really see it).

 

But I did like it. Half of it is good and another half is okay. Not really bad songs on it, although the hook of ‘Sis’ is a little cringe.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

after listening to this a few times the lyrics of some songs are the biggest problem cause she’s not a teenager anymore…

 

yet she still hasn‘t developed a personality 

 

this will go nowhere…but at least someone switched back to pop/rock (i miss good pop/rock songs)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Irvine said:

after listening to this a few times the lyrics of some songs are the biggest problem cause she’s not a teenager anymore…

 

yet she still hasn‘t developed a personality 

 

this will go nowhere…but at least someone switched back to pop/rock (i miss good pop/rock songs)

Yes, her biggest weakness are her lyrics and sometimes a lack of direction or sound 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...