• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• halcyonday

• Supervillain

• Edibles.

• dangerousalex

ooo thank god for ballads. Hollywood is AMAAZZZZINGGGG. WE WONNNN (well i won cause i know damn well some of yall dont like ballads) :tsk:

4 hours ago, dangerousalex said:

lets place bets on how many singles we'll get before the album drops. Knowing her track record i'll say 5 :coffee:

Sister Ray and Dance Magic were released four weeks apart… maybe she’s giving us FROOT of the month

3 hours ago, Edibles. said:

Sister Ray and Dance Magic were released four weeks apart… maybe she’s giving us FROOT of the month

oh wow i wouldn’t put it past her to release half of the album before it’s out :rip:

After reading her instagram post about Sister Ray. the lyrics hit different. The song is a emotional experience. 

Sister Ray reminds me so of Call Your Girlfriend by Robyn, the melody and the cadence is very similar in some parts

I'd like to have both ballads before album so all new songs we hear in February will be uptempo. :gaycat3: The snippet sounds heavenly

4 hours ago, thedamnking said:

Sister Ray reminds me so of Call Your Girlfriend by Robyn, the melody and the cadence is very similar in some parts

We said it was Robyn inspired in the single thread

I feel like she’s gearing up for preorder but why does she have to spoil all songs when the album isn’t out until February :confused: 

why do I feel like the album is coming earlier than Feb? She's releasing lots of singles beforehand and teasing snippets already

At this point I won't be surprised if there's no new song this week. :michael: This era is one of a kind with all that messiness

Love the snippets

I don’t think we’re getting Forgive Yourself or Two Kinds Of Silence as singles. Seems like she’s just posting snippets to me. 

the photoshoot is incredible and we HAVE to stan :jonnycat:

honestly if someone doesn't wanna get spoiled they just shouldn't listen to the teasers, I probably won't

4 hours ago, Supervillain said:

I feel like she’s gearing up for preorder but why does she have to spoil all songs when the album isn’t out until February :confused: 

OH baby this is GOOD

Loving the snippets (although she better calm down with all the teasing lol). 

Kinda thought that the "Chapter 3" in the "Forgive Yourself" teaser yesterday meant that it is coming as the third single, but she used it again for the latest snippet so it clearly just refers to her third album. 

I'd love a pre-order soon just to see the album cover, but I hope there aren't any more singles until January. 

maybe she's doing a madison beer type release...teasing all the songs to get people interested b4 releasing