• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• halcyonday

• Supervillain

• Edibles.

• dangerousalex

7 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

I don't understand. Why wasn't the EP an album? We certainly waited long enough. 

I'm 90% sure the album that was tied to the "original F3" with all the EP songs was rolled out incredibly slowly due to the pandemic and her/her team probably waiting for things to open up again before releasing the album. But in the waiting time she started working on more music because she was inspired and ~most~ of these new songs are from the past year and a half. I think this is essentially the insiders here/people who have had Loui's music for a while have been saying/implying too.

4 hours ago, BlackoutZone said:

I got the press release so I can confirm title and date are true! In addition:

Foxes worked on a sound that was very close to her euphoric, dance floor-filling pop roots, which gave us hits like "Let Go For Tonight", "Youth" and "Body Talk ". The first single "Sister Ray" with the anthemic and electronic approach, produced by Ghost Culture (Daniel Avery, Kelly Lee Owens), is inspired by the Velvet Underground song of the same name. "The velvet underground reference is a nod to describing the most debauched night you could ever imagine but in its spirit it's a celebration of the people you can have those indescribable times with," says Foxes. “'Sister Ray' came from a wild part of me during lockdown that was craving a night of freedom and fun again, a longing to let go. I wanted to encapsulate that energy in a song so I could imagine that feeling forever. " More information about the album will follow soon!

:allears:

KELLY LEE OWENS?! Wow I usually drag the good sis for fun but her productions are pretty great... this album is gonna be her best, huh?

It's incredible that an artist can be trying to make a record for 5 years and then have blast of inspiration, scrap almost everything and create a masterpiece within a year (if the rest of this album is truly as amazing as Sister Ray) :keir: 

Girl, she put the date as 11/02/2022.

She really had the girls thinking she was announcing an album over a year before its release date :rip:

45 minutes ago, smoore95GAGA said:

She really had the girls thinking she was announcing an album over a year before its release date :rip:

No offence but who thought that? She's British so her writing the date in dd/mm/yyyy format is expected

13 minutes ago, Tinashegrande6 said:

No offence but who thought that? She's British so her writing the date in dd/mm/yyyy format is expected

I mean, I thought that :cm:

Sister Ray

Dance Magic(Unreleased)

Potential (Unreleased)

Two Kinds of Silence(Unreleased)

Body Suit (Unreleased)

Absolute (Unreleased)

Forgive Yourself(Unreleased)

The Kick (Unreleased)

from genius. how accurate is this?

On 9/16/2021 at 2:08 PM, smoore95GAGA said:

Ok so I just listened to Sister Ray and I don’t get the hype at all. It’s quite lackluster.

You just keep infecting and plaguing each thread with your poor taste. 

8 minutes ago, drip drop said:

Sister Ray

Dance Magic(Unreleased)

Potential (Unreleased)

Body Suit (Unreleased)

Absolute (Unreleased)

The Kick (Unreleased)

all accurate

On 9/16/2021 at 10:38 PM, Glassmouth said:

I hope she comes with some songs like the ones in Glorious 🥺 I miss that Foxes

Glorious is her best album :jonny6:

8 hours ago, drip drop said:

Sister Ray

Dance Magic(Unreleased)

Potential (Unreleased)

Body Suit (Unreleased)

Absolute (Unreleased)

The Kick (Unreleased)

8 hours ago, Edibles. said:

all accurate

tracklist must be something like this then :duca:

1. Sister Ray

2. Dance Magic 

3. Forgive Yourself 

4. Gentleman 

5. Growing on Me 

6. Potential 

7. The Kick 

8. Sky Love 

9. Absolute 

10. Two Kinds of Silence 

11. Body Suit 

^^^ the other 3 tracks were hidden from her genius page (which means they're on the album :duca:)

the ordering is just a guess lol

There were problems with the following fields:

• “Sky Love” (https://genius.com/Foxes-sky-love-lyrics) by Foxes already exists

• “Growing on Me” (https://genius.com/Foxes-growing-on-me-lyrics) by Foxes already exists

• “Gentleman” (https://genius.com/Foxes-gentleman-lyrics) by Foxes already exists

11 hours ago, Robburro said:

So.. I know we all love some dance bops but there's something like Devil Side?

Obviously I can’t say anything for sure but I’m getting that from some tracks’ titles, I hope we really get it cause Devil Side is one of her best songs ever

On 9/16/2021 at 6:03 PM, smoore95GAGA said:

I mean, the entire world doesn’t revolve around American, hun :gaycat5: she’s British, so obviously it would be formatted to dating here. 

29 minutes ago, thedamnking said:

Obviously I can’t say anything for sure but I’m getting that from some tracks’ titles, I hope we really get it cause Devil Side is one of her best songs ever

The good sis @Supervillain said that even the ballads were synthy so I wouldn’t hold your breath. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/17/2021 at 8:53 PM, Edibles. said:

You just keep infecting and plaguing each thread with your poor taste. 

It’s ok, not everyone can handle the truth :gaycat2:

On 9/16/2021 at 3:08 PM, smoore95GAGA said:

Ok so I just listened to Sister Ray and I don’t get the hype at all. It’s quite lackluster.

75149197-957C-4DA8-BD53-F96F33ECA129.thu

Give us another Devil Side, Home, Let Go For Tonight (demo), Youth, or Love Not Loving You Queen!!! :duca: :gaynetcat3: :WAP:

• 3 weeks later...

lets place bets on how many singles we'll get before the album drops. Knowing her track record i'll say 5 :coffee:

35 minutes ago, dangerousalex said:

lets place bets on how many singles we'll get before the album drops. Knowing her track record i'll say 5 :coffee:

I'll be ok with 4 :mandown:  2 regular singles and 2 promo (and we already have a lead and a promo song)

this sounds so ethereal :jonny: Through The Eyes of a Child by Aurora mixed with If We Were Made of Water by Banks :jonny: 

16 minutes ago, Vigoorian King said:

this sounds so ethereal :jonny: Through The Eyes of a Child by Aurora mixed with If We Were Made of Water by Banks :jonny: 

:WAP: