Jump to content

Foxes - 'The Kick'


Supervillain
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, dangerousalex said:

can we permanently thread ban it challenge 

 

dangerousalex

But now we’ve said it

 

 

OT: Absolute has over 100k plays on Spotify. It’s number five on her most recently popular songs replacing Let Go for Tonight

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • halcyonday

    29

  • Supervillain

    34

  • Edibles.

    44

  • dangerousalex

    38

Just gonna ignore and report the casual flamebait 

 

dojarrr.thumb.gif.ece3c5fb4faa59979df3e1

 

Anyways, from the four singles: Sky Love>Absolute>Sister Ray>Dance Magic

 

To clarify from what I had previously said, I am very much looking forward to this album, I just don’t love Sister Ray as much as most of y’all. Still a nice song tho

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm sad this isn't hitting for me. Oh well. I guess she'll never top All I Need :'( i'll still give it a listen though once it's out. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/11/2022 at 6:51 PM, sam.teas said:

remember 'Body Suit' should be dropped on 26.01.2022

daily reminder :coffee:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, sam.teas said:

daily reminder :coffee:

One of my most anticipated tracks :heart:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

There’s a missed opportunity in that the album has 12 tracks, but the cover has 9 different poses. She could’ve added one more row so that one could say every song has its own pose. Yes it would make the cover even messier, but it’s already messy, might as well go all out :cm:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, smoore95GAGA said:

There’s a missed opportunity in that the album has 12 tracks, but the cover has 9 different poses. She could’ve added one more row so that one could say every song has its own pose. Yes it would make the cover even messier, but it’s already messy, might as well go all out :cm:

then the cover wouldn't be proportinal

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

then the cover wouldn't be proportinal

It could be, they would just have to make the pics smaller, no?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, smoore95GAGA said:

It could be, they would just have to make the pics smaller, no?

No. Then the album cover would be 3x4. There would have to be 16 tracks 4x4. Math. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

No. Then the album cover would be 3x4. There would have to be 16 tracks 4x4. Math. 

Bruh what I’m saying is you add a row to the bottom, then squish it to a square shape. Essentially you squish a rectangle to a square, which can be done. Common sense.

Edited by smoore95GAGA
Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, smoore95GAGA said:

Bruh what I’m saying is you add a row to the bottom, then squish it to a square shape. Essentially you squish a rectangle to a square, which can be done. Common sense.

Common sense? Please enlighten how 12 1x1 pics would make a square, enlighten everyone with this common sense :bibliahh:

 

 

The album is so close yet so far rn

Edited by Popboi.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, Popboi. said:

Common sense? Please enlighten how 12 1x1 pics would make a square, enlighten everyone with this common sense :bibliahh:

 

 

The album is so close yet so far rn

I didn’t say it was a square, I said it could BECOME a square. Open any image with the dimensions of a rectangle (say 600x800) on a computer, change the dimensions to that of a square (either 600x600 or 800x800) and viola! You’ll have a square! Yes, the image will look different, in this case more squished which would look uglier, but I never said it would look pretty; just that it would be a square :cm:
 

I’m starting to wonder if you know how technology works…

Edited by smoore95GAGA
Link to comment
Share on other sites

cant wait for the EMOTION of 2022 to drop. she needs to stop taking such long hiatuses though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, smoore95GAGA said:

I didn’t say it was a square, I said it could BECOME a square. Open any image with the dimensions of a rectangle (say 600x800) on a computer, change the dimensions to that of a square (either 600x600 or 800x800) and viola! You’ll have a square! Yes, the image will look different, in this case more squished which would look uglier, but I never said it would look pretty; just that it would be a square :cm:
 

I’m starting to wonder if you know how technology works…

If squishing her into looking like the Mariah skinny as gas meme is the solution, or changing the image completely or cropping it so it doesn’t even look like the “12 single covers” is your fix… ok.

 

15 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

cant wait for the EMOTION of 2022 to drop. she needs to stop taking such long hiatuses though.

Since she’s not in a big record label anymore, maybe she will be more free to drop more music now.

Edited by Popboi.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

cant wait for the EMOTION of 2022 to drop. she needs to stop taking such long hiatuses though.

the first part is how i'm feeling about this album too:jonny6:so excited

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Popboi. said:

If squishing her into looking like the Mariah skinny as gas meme is the solution, or changing the image completely or cropping it so it doesn’t even look like the “12 single covers” is your fix… ok.

Lmao I love how you went from “a rectangle isn’t a square” to “well it looks ugly so it’s bad”. Dude, you tried and failed to say that you can’t change rectangles to squares with technology, just take the L. The cover looks ugly already anyway :fan:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Complaining over the album cover months later, I've officially read it all..

 

Stream Absolute while you're at it

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Edibles. said:

Complaining over the album cover months later, I've officially read it all..

Wasn’t even complaining about it, just saying that it would’ve been cool if it was 12 pics instead of 9 since it’s 12 tracks :cm:

Edited by smoore95GAGA
Link to comment
Share on other sites

the cover is fine the way it is, the way some of you do the ABSOLUTE (on apple music now) most over an image.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

the cover is fine the way it is, the way some of you do the ABSOLUTE (on apple music now) most over an image.

Making one suggestion is doing the absolute most now? :thing:
 

Also, pretty much everyone thinks the cover is messy at best :cm:

Edited by smoore95GAGA
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sky (Ferreira) Love > Absolute(ly a hit) > Sister Gay > Dance Tragic  :rainbow:

 

still perchedt for this, and the album cover isn’t that bad considering the Friends In the Corner EP cover & Glorious cover :toofunny3: this cover and All I Need cover >>>> 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

heard trash magic at my local clothing store the other day and immediately ended my shopping... which gay manager put on the flop girls spotify playlist, maybe if he had picked one with sister grammy or skyluv i would have bought a few more items!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

heard trash magic at my local clothing store the other day and immediately ended my shopping... which gay manager put on the flop girls spotify playlist, maybe if he had picked one with sister grammy or skyluv i would have bought a few more items!

IMO Sister Ray and Sky Love are too good to be played at stores so I understand the choice. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think this is the next release i'm excited for! Just 4 more weeks. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...