Madonna's Derriere receives Critical Acclaim

Swag

241757889_10159682303756636_831810490942

When I grow up, I want to be Madonna’s bottom – or rather I want to be the type of woman to whom a bottom like that belongs; the type of woman who sashays simply because she can, who doesn’t give a monkey’s about what women “should” or “shouldn’t” do; who ignores the shocked stares and gasps and whispers of, “at her age,”

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/madonna-vma-butt-bottom-award-b1918940.html

40 minutes ago, ~Start The Music said:

Isn’t it amazing how us humans love a body part that we **** out of

yes it’s kinda weird how much we sexualise it yet find the act of pooping so gross :thing: every great ass you’ve ever checked out has had explosive diarrhoea come out of it before .

10 minutes ago, May said:

yes it’s kinda weird how much we sexualise it yet find the act of pooping so gross :thing: every great ass you’ve ever checked out has had explosive diarrhoea come out of it before .

EXACTLY :ahh: This has me done

• #FreeBritney Activist
15 minutes ago, May said:

I mean every aspect of sex is gross. Even kissing. Just imagine how may passes,ds,babies,jizz,vomit etc. you have kissed in your lifetime. And let me not start about other body parts. :thing:

Ot her ass looks hot

Personally I think the butt she had in 2098 was great and this one is a bit big for her size but if she likes it then I love it, she still looks amazing so 🤷

The age comments literally started when she turned 30 which was really weird. So most of her life she’s been called an old hag, grandma, etc :deadbanana4:

• #FreeBritney Activist
3 hours ago, easy HME said:

I mean every aspect of sex is gross. Even kissing. Just imagine how may passes,ds,babies,jizz,vomit etc. you have kissed in your lifetime. And let me not start about other body parts. :thing:

Ot her ass looks hot

How often do you think people vomit and swallow :deadbanana4: I haven't vomited since I was like 12 or something when I ate too much pizza one time (I am lactose intolerant I found out later) I'm 27 now

• #FreeBritney Activist
1 hour ago, Scotty said:

How often do you think people vomit and swallow :deadbanana4: I haven't vomited since I was like 12 or something when I ate too much pizza one time (I am lactose intolerant I found out later) I'm 27 now

You kissed a lill bit of vomit at least 3x in your lifetime according to studies 

7 hours ago, ~Start The Music said:

Isn’t it amazing how us humans love a body part that we **** out of

6 hours ago, May said:

6 hours ago, easy HME said:

Ot her ass looks hot

2 hours ago, Scotty said:

56 minutes ago, easy HME said:

You kissed a lill bit of vomit at least 3x in your lifetime according to studies 

:deadbanana4::rip: