Jump to content

Madonna's Derriere receives Critical Acclaim


Swag
 Share

Recommended Posts

 

241757889_10159682303756636_831810490942

 

 

Quote

When I grow up, I want to be Madonna’s bottom – or rather I want to be the type of woman to whom a bottom like that belongs; the type of woman who sashays simply because she can, who doesn’t give a monkey’s about what women “should” or “shouldn’t” do; who ignores the shocked stares and gasps and whispers of, “at her age,”

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/madonna-vma-butt-bottom-award-b1918940.html

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, ~Start The Music said:

Isn’t it amazing how us humans love a body part that we **** out of

yes it’s kinda weird how much we sexualise it yet find the act of pooping so gross :thing: every great ass you’ve ever checked out has had explosive diarrhoea come out of it before .

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, May said:

yes it’s kinda weird how much we sexualise it yet find the act of pooping so gross :thing: every great ass you’ve ever checked out has had explosive diarrhoea come out of it before .

EXACTLY :ahh: This has me done

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • #FreeBritney Activist
15 minutes ago, May said:

yes it’s kinda weird how much we sexualise it yet find the act of pooping so gross :thing: every great ass you’ve ever checked out has had explosive diarrhoea come out of it before .

I mean every aspect of sex is gross. Even kissing. Just imagine how may passes,ds,babies,jizz,vomit etc. you have kissed in your lifetime. And let me not start about other body parts. :thing:

 

Ot her ass looks hot

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Personally I think the butt she had in 2098 was great and this one is a bit big for her size but if she likes it then I love it, she still looks amazing so 🤷

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The age comments literally started when she turned 30 which was really weird. So most of her life she’s been called an old hag, grandma, etc :deadbanana4:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • #FreeBritney Activist
3 hours ago, easy HME said:

I mean every aspect of sex is gross. Even kissing. Just imagine how may passes,ds,babies,jizz,vomit etc. you have kissed in your lifetime. And let me not start about other body parts. :thing:

 

Ot her ass looks hot

How often do you think people vomit and swallow :deadbanana4: I haven't vomited since I was like 12 or something when I ate too much pizza one time (I am lactose intolerant I found out later) I'm 27 now

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • #FreeBritney Activist
1 hour ago, Scotty said:

How often do you think people vomit and swallow :deadbanana4: I haven't vomited since I was like 12 or something when I ate too much pizza one time (I am lactose intolerant I found out later) I'm 27 now

You kissed a lill bit of vomit at least 3x in your lifetime according to studies 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, ~Start The Music said:

Isn’t it amazing how us humans love a body part that we **** out of

 

6 hours ago, May said:

yes it’s kinda weird how much we sexualise it yet find the act of pooping so gross :thing: every great ass you’ve ever checked out has had explosive diarrhoea come out of it before .

 

6 hours ago, easy HME said:

I mean every aspect of sex is gross. Even kissing. Just imagine how may passes,ds,babies,jizz,vomit etc. you have kissed in your lifetime. And let me not start about other body parts. :thing:

 

Ot her ass looks hot

 

2 hours ago, Scotty said:

How often do you think people vomit and swallow :deadbanana4: I haven't vomited since I was like 12 or something when I ate too much pizza one time (I am lactose intolerant I found out later) I'm 27 now

 

56 minutes ago, easy HME said:

You kissed a lill bit of vomit at least 3x in your lifetime according to studies 

:deadbanana4::rip:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...