Amanda Bynes’ conservatorship extended to 2023

okgo

• #FreeBritney Activist
13 minutes ago, Grown K said:

I thought she literally had serious mental problems so I don't get the #freeamanda thing

If you actually look into the conservatorship system and how it works, I don’t think there’s really a way that a person with mental health problems could be in one without the problems just being exacerbated over time. There are many many ways to help someone out and you don’t have to take away the freedom of choice and all of their civil liberties in order to do that unless you want to make a buck off of them. 

• #FreeBritney Activist
9 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

hopefully it's appropriate

It’s not. Neither Amanda or Britney are even in ‘mental health conservatorships’ aka LPS conservatorships which prevent anyone from being able to profit from them. 

• #FreeBritney Activist

I am torn when it comes to Amanda. This girl is damaged beyond repair,it's sad to say it. But something is extremely wrong with her. Hollywood and her family have destroyed her.

Her attempt at comeback and relaps after doing so good for years is indication she went trough serious trauma in Hollywood. Because the moment she was in talks of going back in the business and the moment she was back to her old "pretty" goofy self,she relapsed and started to do everything not to look like Amanda back.

I still believe she could get the help in different ways and conservatorship should be last results.

What will happen to her once her money dries up. 

She was never as wealthy as Britney. And was not active aka she did not earn any money during her conservatorship. And we all know how courts/lawyerdls fried up Britneys net worth.

34 minutes ago, ConceptD said:

If you actually look into the conservatorship system and how it works, I don’t think there’s really a way that a person with mental health problems could be in one without the problems just being exacerbated over time. There are many many ways to help someone out and you don’t have to take away the freedom of choice and all of their civil liberties in order to do that unless you want to make a buck off of them. 

Thank you. A conservatorship shouldn’t be the answer to mental health problems. Hopefully #FreeBritney helps bring attention to Amanda’s situation. 

1 minute ago, easy HME said:

I am torn when it comes to Amanda. This girl is damaged beyond repair,it's sad to say it. But something is extremely wrong with her. Hollywood and her family have destroyed her.

Her attempt at comeback and relaps after doing so good for years is indication she went trough serious trauma in Hollywood. Because the moment she was in talks of going back in the business and the moment she was back to her old "pretty" goofy self,she relapsed and started to do everything not to look like Amanda back.

I still believe she could get the help in different ways and conservatorship should be last results.

What will happen to her once her money dries up. 

She was never as wealthy as Britney. And was not active aka she did not earn any money during her conservatorship. And we all know how courts/lawyerdls fried up Britneys net worth.

You rep #FreeBritney but say you are torn on whether Amanda deserves a conservatorship or not? :doc: millions of people struggle with trauma, mental health issues and addiction issues. That does not warrant being stripped of all your rights. I get you said a cship should be the last option but it should of never even been considered in the first place and that kind of thinking is part of the problem. 

• #FreeBritney Activist
59 minutes ago, Grown K said:

I thought she literally had serious mental problems so I don't get the #freeamanda thing

Mental health related conservatorships aren’t handled in the probate court system. That should tell you quite a bit about her and Britney’s situations. Beyond that, why do you think someone dealing with mental health related issues means someone deserves to lose their basic human rights? That’s not how you help someone… 

• #FreeBritney Activist

I also want everyone to keep in mind the lawyer involved in her conservatorship has used the #FreeBritney media frenzy to book tv interviews for the sake of defending conservatorships during #FreeBritney segments. 

• #FreeBritney Activist
1 minute ago, WhateverYouWant said:

You rep #FreeBritney but say you are torn on whether Amanda deserves a conservatorship or not? :doc: millions of people struggle with trauma, mental health issues and addiction issues. That does not warrant being stripped of all your rights. I get you said a cship should be the last option but it should of never even been considered in the first place and that kind of thinking is part of the problem. 

Yeah I know I sound hypocritical.

But I have been following Amanda's case for as much as I followed Britneys. I am a huge fan of hers.

Hence why I am torn. Amanda seriously was going down the road of not coming back. It was even worst during her 2nd breakdown. I was waiting for news to say she died.

And the difference between Amanda and Britney is. That Amanda's conservatorship actually got resolved at one point. She immediately had even bigger breakdown. Also her family never forced her back to work,they even gave her freedom when she went back to school. (Although it was reported she abused drugs during the first year of her conservatorship,when she was at that school)

10 minutes ago, easy HME said:

Yeah I know I sound hypocritical.

But I have been following Amanda's case for as much as I followed Britneys. I am a huge fan of hers.

Hence why I am torn. Amanda seriously was going down the road of not coming back. It was even worst during her 2nd breakdown. I was waiting for news to say she died.

And the difference between Amanda and Britney is. That Amanda's conservatorship actually got resolved at one point. She immediately had even bigger breakdown. Also her family never forced her back to work,they even gave her freedom when she went back to school. (Although it was reported she abused drugs during the first year of her conservatorship,when she was at that school)

I disagree. At the most the girl has some mental health issues and possibly addiction issues. I don’t know how that would ever justify somebody losing their rights and to be treated like a child for the remainder of their adult life. 

#FreeAmanda 

Edited by WhateverYouWant

when she got the face heart tattoo i knew she was spiraling again

but also her song she put out kinda slaps i think it’s called diamonds, i love it in a it’s so bad it’s iconic kinda way

I would say she has a Britney situation but she’s not working anymore for the family to profit off of her. So this may be legit a family helping their daughter. 

35 minutes ago, WhateverYouWant said:

Thank you. A conservatorship shouldn’t be the answer to mental health problems. Hopefully #FreeBritney helps bring attention to Amanda’s situation. 

Looks like someone need to do a research :ihype:

• #FreeBritney Activist
7 minutes ago, Dória Gentili said:

Looks like someone need to do a research :ihype:

He is right. Conservatorship should not be and generally aren't used for mental health problems. Especially the ones that can be kept under control with meds. 

They are usually meant for aggressive illnesses that cannot be kept under control such as Demntia or some coma like states.