Rihanna & A$AP Rocky for VOGUE

istan4badgalriri

Her outfit looks much better in motion than in the pics. I was a little underwhelmed yesterday but it kinda slays here :eek:

8 minutes ago, Bribe said:

Her outfit looks much better in motion than in the pics. I was a little underwhelmed yesterday but it kinda slays here :eek:

True.  Even her Met Gala red carpet video looked better than the pictures taken there.

17 minutes ago, Sweet Sexy Savage said:

She looks so happy with the right guy wow :clap3:

The right guy that messes with the Sweden law and police

Edited by lmnoc1

19 minutes ago, X~MoviePoP said:

I hate when ppl dont follow the theme

Rih's Balenciaga gown/coat was an interpretation of two things:

1. Giant baggy puffer coats popularized in the 90's by rappers in the US, accented by the large black cap on her head

2. French opera coat, which is most appropriate for an occasion like the MET Gala

A really interesting and intelligent combined contemporary take on two very different pieces.  Might not be the most visually interesting, but it's 100% on theme.  Most of Balenciaga's collections and silhouettes borrow heavily from vintage NYC and LA street style and culture, so I actually find this to be more interesting than most of the other looks (a simple dress from an American designer).

Edited by Archetype

2 minutes ago, Archetype said:

Rih's Balenciaga gown/coat was an interpretation of two things:

1. Giant baggy puffer coats popularized in the 90's by rappers in the US, accented by the large black cap on her head

2. French opera coat, which is most appropriate for an occasion like the MET Gala

A really interesting and intelligent combined contemporary take on two very different pieces.  Might not be the most visually interesting, but it's 100% on theme.  Most of Balenciaga's collections and silhouettes borrow heavily from vintage NYC and LA street style and culture, so I actually find this to be more interesting than most of the other looks (a simple dress from an American designer).

:clap3:

21 minutes ago, X~MoviePoP said:

I hate when ppl dont follow the theme

I don't know if that's your case but most people don't know that the theme is actually about the exhibit the MET opens every year for the gala so they can raise funds to keep things going, not an attire theme. Of course some designers make their guests wear clothes inspired by the theme but it's not mandatory.

Why is everyone against him? lol like for real did something happen? He's hot and they seem very happy together

Literally out of all the men she's dated A$AP is up there with the most harmless and she looks genuinely happy. I think at this point we can say the self made billionaire is more than capable of making the correct personal decisions, and is more qualified that you girls having known the man and not just the reputation only Twitter remembers. 

Not exactly sure where the A$AP Rocky hate is coming from. He's handsome, successful and relatively unproblematic. Let them live.

• #FreeBritney Activist

I’m starting to get annoyed :rip: 

im just gonna say it: HE’S NOT EVEN CUTE GIRL WTF! 

Ă—
Ă—