Normani cried the whole day before her VMA performance

NormaniReign

She had one week to rehearse. She didnt get enough time prepare for stage props, wardrope malfunction and screen content failure. Lots of shoots and shots were taken off due to lack of time and preparation

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• psychodj

• WERKER

• Khamis

• NormaniReign

Top Posters In This Topic

She is full of herself. 

"God carried me".

The performance was medicore and she was querbaiting. 

I am still rooting for her. It's not too late yet.

Ms Nelson's performance would have been better shame they gave her slot to Normani because Nicki bailed

LMJESY.thumb.gif.2e831900532f0913109b3bf

Just now, WERKER said:

Ms Nelson's performance would have been better shame they gave her slot to Normani because Nicki bailed

You mean got served

1 minute ago, Khamis said:

Only ATRL can turn a “God carried me” to a “ugh she’s so arrogant” :dies:

They so insufferable :bibliahh:

Did she ever break the top 100 on iTunes or Spotify? :rip: she might has well not even performed. Literally nobody checked for that song after that performance.

• #FreeBritney Activist

I definitely felt like she wasn't there. There was no connection. Usually her performances are very precise and smooth, that night wasn't it :doc:

It happens sometimes.

But now that I think about it, if she was really invited that late, it explains everything :shakeno:

45 minutes ago, WERKER said:

zAobjAG.gif

Edited by magazine

That is ****ed up. Considering she had less than a week, she did good. Only on ATRL will people take what she said and make it an issue. I guarantee if she would've had more time to rehearse, it would've been way better.

1 minute ago, St. Francis said:

Wasn't this the same case with Motivation's VMA performance where nearly everything was done last minute? 

I think so. If i'm not mistaken, Motivation was only released because they wanted her to perform at the VMA's and she needed material. She doesn't even like the song. :deadbanana4:

The few stans she has really need to stop gassing her up so she doesn’t delude herself into believing that performance was anything but mediocre. In two years from now she will be forgotten. 

10 minutes ago, WERKER said:

Jesy will never see 1/2 of Normani’s success as a solo artist, she sucks, she isn’t attractive enough (looks like Chucky’s wife), is racist, fat, has a grating tone and doesn’t have the star power I fear.

OT: And still gave the best performance of the night :jonny6:

• #FreeBritney Activist

People on here gotta stop being so mean to her istg. Y’all are so damn comfortable psychologically picking apart people, mostly YOUNG WOMEN that you DONT KNOW at all. Luckily my guess is that most celebs don’t check atrl but the way we speak on here trickles down to Twitter, which celebs do check. Have some god damn ****ing human decency and remember that these are sensitive human beings you’re speaking about who may possibly read what you’re saying ffs

6 minutes ago, LanaXtinaFan said:

Did she ever break the top 100 on iTunes or Spotify? :rip: she might has well not even performed. Literally nobody checked for that song after that performance.

She did but the song never never performed well on Spotify. It has been in the Top 100 on Apple Music with about 50 Drake and Kanye songs above it.

Many of the songs performed at the VMAs haven’t cracked the Top 200 on Apple Music. 

she went through a lot regarding the VMAs and worked her ass off to deliver one of the better performances of the night :clap3:

Chloe ate her up 

I just wish they would stop trying to make her happen

She’s like fetch just won’t happen 

Edited by mypaintoyou

Ă—
Ă—