• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FAN

• EnoughSaid

• easy HME

• 4RCH1M3D35

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, EnoughSaid said:

No, and your elder self born in 1991 should know better. There's nothing funny about referring to a black woman as an ape, it's disgusting. Shut up.

If you really think that's what the joke is about, then there's no hope for you... :toofunny3:

2 hours ago, Khamis said:

Why do you think Camila doesn’t just follow her? I mean she’s going to her account regularly and leaving comments but won’t hit follow :rip:

It probably shows up in the search feed. I see my ex on there all the time even though we don’t follow eachother :deadbanana:

1 hour ago, imabadkid said:

:jonnycat: this reminds me of the 5H threads on ATRL. Truly iconic :dies:

Lmao yes!

• #FreeBritney Activist
10 minutes ago, SayCart1991 said:

If you really think that's what the joke is about, then there's no hope for you... :toofunny3:

Finding a reference calling Normani an ape so hysterical with these lame ass kii kiis in here, is not it. I'm not a dummy I know good and well we are referring to Camila's racist past, but if that is so funny to you all laughing about that kind of reference which Camila has never called Normani in the first place, you're just showing your ass.

I repeat, referring to a black woman as an ape for some laughs is not it.

27 minutes ago, SayCart1991 said:

Oh bitch, please. Camilla is the racist. No amount of apologies can change that way of thinking in her racist ignorant brain.

You are a racist

• #FreeBritney Activist
7 hours ago, Marla Singer said:

Knowing her, one of those letters was probably a typo.

:deadbanana4:

48 minutes ago, EnoughSaid said:

I know, it's very telling. And exaggerating like it's the funniest thing in the world when they really just happy to acknowledge something so ugly and an outwardly racist trope. We got their tea

:cm:

it's white users constantly making these jokes and laughing that don't sit right with me. Y'all "hate" Camila's racism but then turn around and make racist jokes thinking it's dragging her when it's really just exposing you

It's cute yall think you're holding her accountable but check the jokes you make. Saying racist **** and hiding behind Camila's racism does make what you're saying a "joke" :cm:

• #FreeBritney Activist
10 minutes ago, Bussea said:

it's white users constantly making these jokes and laughing that don't sit right with me. Y'all "hate" Camila's racism but then turn around and make racist jokes thinking it's dragging her when it's really just exposing you

It's cute yall think you're holding her accountable but check the jokes you make. Saying racist **** and hiding behind Camila's racism does make what you're saying a "joke" :cm:

It's a little sadder they hide behind BS to get their laughs off racist ****. That's why I called it out multiple times and decoded it so their nasty asses can see themselves for what they are, there's nothing clever or funny about that mess

31 minutes ago, EnoughSaid said:

Finding a reference calling Normani an ape so hysterical with these lame ass kii kiis in here, is not it. I'm not a dummy I know good and well we are referring to Camila's racist past, but if that is so funny to you all laughing about that kind of reference which Camila has never called Normani in the first place, you're just showing your ass.

I repeat, referring to a black woman as an ape for some laughs is not it.

20 minutes ago, Bussea said:

You know…. I didn’t really think about it but points have been made.

I’m confused, I thought that user’s comment was about how Camila has been racist in the past? The user themselves is not comparing Normani to an animal? I know I’m missing something, but I don’t think any person here is laughing at Normani or even thinking she remotely resembles an animal. Whether the joke was warranted, I can’t definitively say especially seeing as other users have made very valid points about how it’s not okay. But all the quotes were reactionary to the comment, no? 

Interesting that both of them were at the same events two days in a row and not a single glimpse of them together... Like... I'm not even a big fan of Fifth Harmony and I would like to see it.

6 hours ago, L A N D said:

Did you even followed Fifth Harmony’s career or are u just spitting hate speech just to make Camila look good? Normani & Camila had one of the closest friendship relationship in their earlier days. They were almost inseparable but everything changed after the bullying incident and Camila’s focus on departure the band/first project.

They were so cute :jonny6: 

hopefully all those people laughing at the ape joke gets warned by the ZTP or whatever is that mess ATRL uses to pretend to be woke. :lakitu:

28 minutes ago, EnoughSaid said:

It's a little sadder they hide behind BS to get their laughs off racist ****. That's why I called it out multiple times and decoded it so their nasty asses can see themselves for what they are, there's nothing clever or funny about that mess

3 minutes ago, jqnetto said:

hopefully all those people laughing at the ape joke gets warned by the ZTP or whatever is that mess ATRL uses to pretend to be woke. :lakitu:

Oop :mandown:

11 minutes ago, Ampersand13 said:

I’m confused, I thought that user’s comment was about how Camila has been racist in the past? The user themselves is not comparing Normani to an animal? I know I’m missing something, but I don’t think any person here is laughing at Normani or even thinking she remotely resembles an animal. Whether the joke was warranted, I can’t definitively say especially seeing as other users have made very valid points about how it’s not okay. But all the quotes were reactionary to the comment, no? 

honey, You aren’t missing anything at all.

the users claiming otherwise are butt hurt that people enjoy making fun of racist Caca

7 hours ago, Marla Singer said:

Knowing her, one of those letters was probably a typo.

This is like the wildest sh+t I've seen on here. omg. 

• #FreeBritney Activist
18 minutes ago, Ampersand13 said:

I understand the main punch line is Camila's history with racism. I'm just saying that anything referring to a black woman as an ape is not funny and nobody gives a **** about that except a few. I don't think it's funny. How does your mind go there so quickly first of all? And then why is it so entertaining it takes over the entire thread. It took me a good while to even find out what the reference was but too many picked up on it and found it so hysterical instantly for my liking

14 minutes ago, rihsus said:

that post is not funny at all :doc:

36 minutes ago, EnoughSaid said:

:gaycat1:

10 minutes ago, freakum. said:

They were so cute :jonny6: 

They really were. All the girls genuinely bonded with each other at the beginning. Camila was the closest to Lauren since they shared a common background (Cuban heritage & miami raised) but the way Camila and Normani were so close was really really cute. I truly hope they don’t get all this stan wars get into their heads and keep supporting each other as they are doing it.

48 minutes ago, Bussea said:

You made some points! 

3 minutes ago, EnoughSaid said:

How does your mind go there so quickly first of all? And then why is it so entertaining it takes over the entire thread. It took me a good while to even find out what the reference was but too many picked up on it and found it so hysterical instantly for my liking

Thank you :deadbanana4: How tf was that even the first thing that comes to someone's mind?

Some people are genuinely sick.

Edited by itscomingitsreal

Not you still going on with that "racist" argument when she was only 13 when she said those things, a literal kid. I think you say that only because you need somebody to hate on.

:rip: