Camila Praises Normani

Camilitau.u

• #FreeBritney Activist
3 hours ago, Marla Singer said:

Knowing her, one of those letters was probably a typo.

Nnnnnnn :deadbanana:

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FAN

• EnoughSaid

• easy HME

• 4RCH1M3D35

Top Posters In This Topic

• #FreeBritney Activist
4 hours ago, Marla Singer said:

:rip:

3 hours ago, Scandal said:

:rip: swap the T with a bunch of letters til u get it

Aye? :rip:
edit: OH wait after the letter “O” :rip: :rip:

Edited by Sweet Sexy Savage

59 minutes ago, FAN said:

Camila always posts positive comments on Normani’s stuff despite all the claims she hates her :deadbanana:

Why do you think Camila doesn’t just follow her? I mean she’s going to her account regularly and leaving comments but won’t hit follow :rip:

4 hours ago, Marla Singer said:

This is the funniest goddamn thing I've read on this forum.

7 minutes ago, Khamis said:

Why do you think Camila doesn’t just follow her? I mean she’s going to her account regularly and leaving comments but won’t hit follow :rip:

Also the fake they were literally next to each other on VMAs red carpet and didn't interact. Only Camila stans are buying this fake likeness 

42 minutes ago, Sweet Sexy Savage said:

Not me thinking "Axe? It's not that funny" until this post omg.

3 hours ago, EnoughSaid said:

Of course this post is the hit for ATRL because calling a black girl a monkey is just so hilarious to y’all. 

Right? WTF is remotely funny about this? Someone please explain it to me quickly.

4 pages of grown adults cackling like a bunch of hyenas at some lame racist "joke" under the guise of "humor" and not 1 person is addressing the actual topic of this thread.

Yeah people on here can be so disgusting.

Edited by itscomingitsreal

1 hour ago, easy HME said:

Yeah I know they all had their issues with Camilla and Camilla with them and group in general. But it was most obvious  with Normani (we all know why and rightfully so on Normanis part). All I am saying it was weird and shady Normani miraculously got over it first and made up with Camilla on first given chance

They were in a different and very conflictive situation when their grew apart inside the group. Normani didn’t just got over it, she stated on some interviews how it was a very hurtful moment for her but as both are grown ass women they grew and learned from their mistakes. I don’t know what went down in their lives but by the looks of it they seem to have talked and do some healing. They are in good terms. I don’t know why it has to be “shady” or to be some ulterior motive. I actually find it amazing that Camila is interacting with Normani more and more, it opens room for them to rekindle their good friendship and maybe an open door for a 5H reunion in some years.

1 hour ago, FAN said:

Remember that interview where Normani said she was going to get Camila a Nandos gift card for her birthday and Camila was NOT having it :ahh:

:jonnycat: this reminds me of the 5H threads on ATRL. Truly iconic :dies:

• #FreeBritney Activist
48 minutes ago, itscomingitsreal said:

Right? WTF is remotely funny about this? Someone please explain it to me quickly.

4 pages of grown adults cackling like a bunch of hyenas at some lame racist "joke" under the guise of "humor" and not 1 person is addressing the actual topic of this thread.

Yeah people on here can be so disgusting.

I know, it's very telling. And exaggerating like it's the funniest thing in the world when they really just happy to acknowledge something so ugly and an outwardly racist trope. We got their tea

6 hours ago, Marla Singer said:

so you are a Racist

3 hours ago, EnoughSaid said:

Of course this post is the hit for ATRL because calling a black girl a monkey is just so hilarious to y’all. 

it's really sickening. Camila made mistakes, she apologized, and has tried to better herself. but the behavior in here is worse, it's blatant, and they should know better

36 minutes ago, family.guy123 said:

Everyone laughing at that comment is just as racist as they claim Camila to be prove me wrong

exactly, everyone laughing at the implications in that post lets you know who and what they are

Edited by istersay

1 hour ago, Sweet Sexy Savage said:

me scrolling throughout the entire thread to find this :rip: i thought it's after "F" which is not that snappy. 

22 minutes ago, istersay said:

the same people who complain when their fave is hated on constantly on atrl then come in here and do the same thing to Camila fullmop.gif

Clearly it was a play on words based on that girl's history. You have a very lose definition of hate.

4 hours ago, EnoughSaid said:

Nuh-uh. Let's not switch up the game now, mama. Didn't Camilla call Normani a monkey and a bunch of other worse things? This is a joke based on Camilla's history of racism... that's it. End of discussion. 

28 minutes ago, istersay said:

so you are a Racist

it's really sickening. Camila made mistakes, she apologized, and has tried to better herself. but the behavior in here is worse, it's blatant, and they should know better

exactly, everyone laughing at the implications in that post lets you know who and what they are

Oh bitch, please. Camilla is the racist. No amount of apologies can change that way of thinking in her racist ignorant brain.

35 minutes ago, Attitude said:

It took me a while to understand what y'all were laughing at. Not half of y'all having racist mentalities. :skull:

And it's not even funny at that :rip: 

these users rack their brains for a "thread ruinedA11" joke about Camila's racism in every thread without understanding their implications are problematic af :doc:

Edited by Bussea

• #FreeBritney Activist
4 minutes ago, SayCart1991 said:

Nuh-uh. Let's not switch up the game now, mama. Didn't Camilla call Normani a monkey and a bunch of other worse things? This is a joke based on Camilla's history of racism... that's it. End of discussion. 

No, and your elder self born in 1991 should know better. There's nothing funny about referring to a black woman as an ape, it's disgusting. Shut up.

Edited by EnoughSaid