Top Posters In This Topic

• FAN

• EnoughSaid

• easy HME

• 4RCH1M3D35

Top Posters In This Topic

• #FreeBritney Activist
14 minutes ago, Kamil24 said:

They were still super close prior to 7/27, that user was correct.

And I didn't claim otherwise. But the truth is Normani couldn't stand her during 7/27 era. And that reflected to the rest of the group.

And it was odd that she was the first one who pretended everything is sunshine and rainbows after the group fell apart 

1 hour ago, Marla Singer said:

Knowing her, one of those letters was probably a typo.

OH MY GOD

:hoetenks: 

• #FreeBritney Activist
2 hours ago, Marla Singer said:

Of course this post is the hit for ATRL because calling a black girl a monkey is just so hilarious to y’all. 

33 minutes ago, easy HME said:

And I didn't claim otherwise. But the truth is Normani couldn't stand her during 7/27 era. And that reflected to the rest of the group.

And it was odd that she was the first one who pretended everything is sunshine and rainbows after the group fell apart 

None of them were close with Camila during the 7/27 era. It's weird that people point out Normani. She was totally isolated from the entire group.

• #FreeBritney Activist
2 hours ago, Marla Singer said:

BITCH!!!! :bibliahh:

• #FreeBritney Activist
6 minutes ago, remming said:

None of them were close with Camila during the 7/27 era. It's weird that people point out Normani. She was totally isolated from the entire group.

Idk to me as 5H stan. She seemed that way the most trough entire 7/27 era and than even more during their last era.

Rest of the girls had cute moments here and there even with Camilla.

2 hours ago, Scandal said:

:rip: swap the T with a bunch of letters til u get it

Thank you for the explanation I was racking my brain :deadbanana:

Camila always posts positive comments on Normani’s stuff despite all the claims she hates her :deadbanana:

54 minutes ago, easy HME said:

Idk to me as 5H stan. She seemed that way the most trough entire 7/27 era and than even more during their last era.

Remember that interview where Normani said she was going to get Camila a Nandos gift card for her birthday and Camila was NOT having it :ahh:

1 hour ago, easy HME said:

Normani showed she was not happy with her yes but I can direct you to a friendly moment with her and Normani too during the 727 era. Dinah spent literally all her time with Camila and that went down to only a few cute moments. That wasn't normal. It was clearly something was happening with Camila and the entire group

• #FreeBritney Activist
6 minutes ago, remming said:

Normani showed she was not happy with her yes but I can direct you to a friendly moment with her and Normani too during the 727 era. Dinah spent literally all her time with Camila and that went down to only a few cute moments. That wasn't normal. It was clearly something was happening with Camila and the entire group

Yeah I know they all had their issues with Camilla and Camilla with them and group in general. But it was most obvious  with Normani (we all know why and rightfully so on Normanis part). All I am saying it was weird and shady Normani miraculously got over it first and made up with Camilla on first given chance

• #FreeBritney Activist
19 minutes ago, FAN said:

Remember that interview where Normani said she was going to get Camila a Nandos gift card for her birthday and Camila was NOT having it :ahh:

Omg yes :bibliahh: