Camila Praises Normani

Camilitau.u

29 minutes ago, Marla Singer said:

Knowing her, one of those letters was probably a typo.

h*ly sh*t

ezgif.com-gif-maker.thumb.gif.33f2c755c5

Edited by ifyouseekLEM

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FAN

• EnoughSaid

• easy HME

• 4RCH1M3D35

Top Posters In This Topic

• #FreeBritney Activist

It's funny how Normani disliked Camilla the most whilst in the group. Always gave her shady side eye etc. And the moment she went solo and Camilla became big,Normani swoped back in and vice versa.

Whilst Lauren and Dinah who had good relationship with Camilla were left behind.

15 minutes ago, easy HME said:

It's funny how Normani disliked Camilla the most whilst in the group. Always gave her shady side eye etc. And the moment she went solo and Camilla became big,Normani swoped back in and vice versa.

Whilst Lauren and Dinah who had good relationship with Camilla were left behind.

Did you even followed Fifth Harmony’s career or are u just spitting hate speech just to make Camila look good? Normani & Camila had one of the closest friendship relationship in their earlier days. They were almost inseparable but everything changed after the bullying incident and Camila’s focus on departure the band/first project.

44 minutes ago, Antinemesis said:

I have been trying for several minutes now… which letter? I can’t for the life of me figure it out, lmao.

this :rip: im not getting it help :shutup:

1 hour ago, Marla Singer said:

Thread ruined by one post:clap3::laugh::laugh:

Edited by MusicBiz234

1 hour ago, Marla Singer said:

Threads ruined by 1 post teas

Marla Singer

• #FreeBritney Activist
33 minutes ago, L A N D said:

Did you even followed Fifth Harmony’s career or are u just spitting hate speech just to make Camila look good? Normani & Camila had one of the closest friendship relationship in their earlier days. They were almost inseparable but everything changed after the bullying incident and Camila’s focus on departure the band/first project.

Honey I am Harmonizer. And I don't like Camilla. But from 7/27 it was most obvious Normani couldn't stand her (rightfully so) which later could be seen on other girls.

Even with Lauren and later Dinah.

5 minutes ago, easy HME said:

Honey I am Harmonizer. And I don't like Camilla. But from 7/27 it was most obvious Normani couldn't stand her (rightfully so) which later could be seen on other girls.

Even with Lauren and later Dinah.

They were still super close prior to 7/27, that user was correct.