Jump to content

Camila Praises Normani


Camilitau.u
 Share

Recommended Posts

29 minutes ago, Marla Singer said:

Knowing her, one of those letters was probably a typo.

h*ly sh*t

 

ezgif.com-gif-maker.thumb.gif.33f2c755c5

Edited by ifyouseekLEM
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • FAN

    7

  • EnoughSaid

    12

  • easy HME

    7

  • 4RCH1M3D35

    12

Top Posters In This Topic

  • #FreeBritney Activist

It's funny how Normani disliked Camilla the most whilst in the group. Always gave her shady side eye etc. And the moment she went solo and Camilla became big,Normani swoped back in and vice versa.

Whilst Lauren and Dinah who had good relationship with Camilla were left behind.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, easy HME said:

It's funny how Normani disliked Camilla the most whilst in the group. Always gave her shady side eye etc. And the moment she went solo and Camilla became big,Normani swoped back in and vice versa.

Whilst Lauren and Dinah who had good relationship with Camilla were left behind.

Did you even followed Fifth Harmony’s career or are u just spitting hate speech just to make Camila look good? Normani & Camila had one of the closest friendship relationship in their earlier days. They were almost inseparable but everything changed after the bullying incident and Camila’s focus on departure the band/first project.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, Antinemesis said:

I have been trying for several minutes now… which letter? I can’t for the life of me figure it out, lmao.

this :rip: im not getting it help :shutup:

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Marla Singer said:

Knowing her, one of those letters was probably a typo.

Thread ruined by one post:clap3::laugh::laugh:

Edited by MusicBiz234
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Marla Singer said:

Knowing her, one of those letters was probably a typo.

Threads ruined by 1 post teas

 

Marla Singer

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • #FreeBritney Activist
33 minutes ago, L A N D said:

Did you even followed Fifth Harmony’s career or are u just spitting hate speech just to make Camila look good? Normani & Camila had one of the closest friendship relationship in their earlier days. They were almost inseparable but everything changed after the bullying incident and Camila’s focus on departure the band/first project.

 

 

Honey I am Harmonizer. And I don't like Camilla. But from 7/27 it was most obvious Normani couldn't stand her (rightfully so) which later could be seen on other girls.

Even with Lauren and later Dinah.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, easy HME said:

Honey I am Harmonizer. And I don't like Camilla. But from 7/27 it was most obvious Normani couldn't stand her (rightfully so) which later could be seen on other girls.

Even with Lauren and later Dinah.

They were still super close prior to 7/27, that user was correct.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...