Camila Praises Normani

Camilitau.u

21 minutes ago, EnoughSaid said:

All I have been saying is there is nothing funny about referring to a black woman as an ape, who did I call inherently racist? If you see the behavior as such those are your words. You're just clowning it up in here off a ridiculous stance and you look a plum fool!

You are getting worked about about the intent of a person that you do not know. The joke was funny to me. It wasn't directed at Normani and no one with sense would think so. I laughed when I saw it because of the clever word play.

I have spent all my life as a Black man. In that time I have figured out where the dangers lie. It is not with people making tongue in cheek jokes. People who go looking for supposed "microaggressions" in the slightest things people say are way more dangerous to me. The naming and shaming makes people afraid to engage and pushes some into tribes, preventing real dialog. 

I already said you can carry on with your righteous indignation. It might make you feel better but it does nothing for me.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FAN

• EnoughSaid

• easy HME

• 4RCH1M3D35

Top Posters In This Topic

• #FreeBritney Activist
10 minutes ago, FAN said:

It’s interesting how this thread stays open but the one about Just Dance oustreaming Don’t Stop The Music was closed straight away. 

Have you seen why that thread was closed ?

It does not compare to this