Selena's "Only Murders in the Building" renewed by Hulu

Assassin

vDimoadgpiouagm[wRg[eg[rmogipem[hmopisha

SOMEHOW SHE KEEPS WINNING :falcon:

OSH ARE GONNA BE FUMING IN 2022. THEY ARE ALREADY FUMING THIS YEAR NNN.

really great for Selenka and everyone involved but it kinda ruins their Emmy chances... thought it would compete in miniseries, now it's gonna have to go to comedy

13 minutes ago, M-P-B said:

really great for Selenka and everyone involved but it kinda ruins their Emmy chances... thought it would compete in miniseries, now it's gonna have to go to comedy

It was always gonna go to Comedy. It never looked like a miniseries

4 minutes ago, selenachris said:

It was always gonna go to Comedy. It never looked like a miniseries

to me it definitely looked like a miniseries  :rip:  like, just a one-off murder mystery that's gonna get resolved by the end of the season... like, how many murders can happen in a single building?  :deadbanana4:

• #FreeBritney Activist

Yass just watched the latest episode! Such a great show and Selena is amazing in it! :clap3:

1 hour ago, M-P-B said:

to me it definitely looked like a miniseries  :rip:  like, just a one-off murder mystery that's gonna get resolved by the end of the season... like, how many murders can happen in a single building?  :deadbanana4:

maybe it's anthology and s2 they're in another building with another murder, as new characters.

• #FreeBritney Activist

The show is amazing, I hope they increase the episode length as well. Im always wanting more

Love this show. 

glad Selena’s character will be in next season. I was scared she’d be killed off or arrested by the end lol 

Ă—
Ă—