Jamie Lynn likes Prenup post about Britney’s engagement

crf13

I honestly expected at least a fake response/congratulations from them to save face, but they can’t even pretend now 

Edited by RihannaLoverrr

Her family really is the pits 🙄. They've ruined the relationship do much that I bet not even her mother will be at the wedding. That's a shame.

Of course she wants Britney to sign a prenup, the zero-talent washed-up rat doesn't want a single cent of Britney's fortune leaving the clutches of her inbred family.

The irony that Juno Lou all of a sudden cares about Britney’s financial security and protections when it’s not her, her family, predatory lawyers and “business managers” liquidating Britney’s estate for their own benefit because they can’t secure their own source of income like every other capable adult in the U.S. 

I can’t wait till Britney is free and she cuts off all these useless freeloaders and JL stops receiving the attention she so desperately craves. 

• #FreeBritney Activist
3 hours ago, RihannaLoverrr said:

I honestly expected at least a fake response/congratulations from them to save face, but they can’t even pretend now 

She choose Lucifer and James over Britney long time ago.

I can't believe this untalented hillbilly didn't show nay support to Britney. Not even after court hearing

• #FreeBritney Activist

LMFAO. Her RAT sister is OVER. And Bryan knows they are all going to jail soon.

• #FreeBritney Activist

Hope we get a footage of her getting dragged by the cops when Britney is free :heart2:

Trash, but honestly Bryan seems worse, and we don't drag him enough :deadbanana2:.

I can't wait for Britney to sue ALL of them to bankruptcy (once she gets access to her money back)

I agree she should get a prenup, but that comes from a place of genuine concern for Brit.

the fact the hillbilly co-signed, probably only thinking about herself, irks me :mazen:

• #FreeBritney Activist

All locked up in the comments cause she knows. When she thinks it's safe I got something for her nasty ass

Not the piglet biting the hand that’s been feeding him for over two decades, including whatever he just bought and hopefully choke on