Kelly Clarkson - "Christmas Isn’t Canceled (Just You)"

kelly-clarkson

4 minutes ago, znake said:

:toofunny3: We are still almost 3 and half months  before Christmas 

Haha I agree but it’s very common for xmas music to come out in September/October. I think it’s so the song can catch traction before album comes out. Can’t really promote until Christmas time 

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RealityBites

• kelly-clarkson

• Ab1818

• Ampersand13

16 minutes ago, znake said:

It’s normal for acts to release their new Christmas music in late September/October (see Mariah and Gwen for examples) because it gets a little initial attention, and then can be picked up for the holiday freeze in the following weeks. If they wait too long, a lot of the programming will have already been picked.

12 minutes ago, RealityBites said:

Haha I agree but it’s very common for xmas music to come out in September/October. I think it’s so the song can catch traction before album comes out. Can’t really promote until Christmas time 

:ahh:   Im not planning to start listening Christmas music after Halloween as earliest :supaspaz:

hope it is great and peak in December 

17 minutes ago, znake said:

:ahh:   Im not planning to start listening Christmas music after Halloween as earliest :supaspaz:

hope it is great and peak in December 

Yeah for real. I need some horror movies to watch first and then I can transition to Christmas lol

7 hours ago, znake said:

Uh you do realize most Christmas singles/albums come out in September-October. Happens most times.  

• ATRL Moderator
29 minutes ago, RealityBites said:

UGHH :WAP:

22 minutes ago, Ab1818 said:

The cover is beautiful!! Someone update the first post with this and the official announcement pleeeease! @kelly-clarksonif you don’t mind?? 

Of course!! Just updated the OP :gaycat3:

34 minutes ago, RealityBites said:

:jonny5:  absolutely LOVE the cover 

Edited by KCFan2014

6 minutes ago, kelly-clarkson said:

UGHH :WAP:

Of course!! Just updated the OP :gaycat3:

:heart: :heart:

Hopefully we get a cool video for this too. 

She looks so GORGEOUS! This cover is everything. Hoping that the album photoshoot and music video are in the same sort of style. 

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, RealityBites said:

Interesting, I guess they consider WIR part of her studio albums (as they should tbh!)

On 9/13/2021 at 1:11 PM, publikcitizen said:

omg i remember that one. but wasn't it written under RCA so they would own the rights to the demo/lyrics?

It depends on the contract, Sia for example was able to re-record Courage when it was originally written in a session with P!nk when Sia was still under RCA.