Jon Bellion f/ Burna Boy - "I Feel It"

Flocon

• #FreeBritney Activist

About time! Glory Sound Prep was a slight grower for me, but I hope this new era is much more instant! :eatpopcorn:

the solo version (that he played in his live show afterparty) is AMAZING, a new sound from him as well

here's to hoping that the feature won't ruin the song too much... :lakitu:

i never heard the solo version so i dont know if its different / cant compare it

the feature is meh but the song is great overall !

out on the 17th , local release ! (cover is that pic from above , jet exploding into a heart above it , man standing below )

Somebody on a french forum (PureCharts) heard the solo version back in december 2020, and said it was inspired by the 80's sound mixed with Phil Collins

19 hours ago, Flocon said:

Somebody on a french forum (PureCharts) heard the solo version back in december 2020, and said it was inspired by the 80's sound mixed with Phil Collins

That's what he said in the afterparty iirc. He also called the song an "anxiety funk" track (or something like that) which is weirdly accurate ha.

Edited by StandwC

8 hours ago, s1974181 said:

i never heard the solo version so i dont know if its different / cant compare it

the feature is meh but the song is great overall !

out on the 17th , local release ! (cover is that pic from above , jet exploding into a heart above it , man standing below )

can you confirm if BB is rapping or singing (or both?) :chick1:

5 hours ago, StandwC said:

can you confirm if BB is rapping or singing (or both?) :chick1:

he is singing !

5 hours ago, StandwC said:

the op confirmed this is fanart in the discord server :hoetenks:

yep its kinda close but not the real one , here is the real one:

Spoiler

DsXX0tT.jpg

9 hours ago, Flocon said:

sounds about right !

5 hours ago, Protocol said:

He's written a lot of hits lately so I'm excited for this.

Yeah, I wonder if he will be back to promote his own music after all of these hits he produced/wrote.

His last era could've been visually interesting, but he only shot a MV for Stupid Deep, and nothing after...

The mixing is absolutely horrible and the vocal production is a choice.... Otherwise. the melody is quite nice 

√ó
√ó