Hot 100: #76 Bon Appetit; #55 The Cure; #1 I'm the One

iHype.

• ATRL Moderator
16 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

oh I sure can. Beyonce is past the hits. She is past commercial success. She is on a different plain, yes she is. She harmonizes for the MUSIC. For the message. Bieber is simply being used by the industry, sent in there to make some higher ups some quick coin. That is very evident. They tried to replace him with Zayn, they tried with Shawn but they realized only Justin has the commercial success and necessary starpower. Meanwhile, Beyonce has moved on. She has NOTHING to prove. Nothing. She been there and done all of that. Justin can have his cute little success, but hes no Beyonce, no hes not. And hes no Mariah when it comes to sales, no hes not either. So its okay if Shining debuted at 57. Its all okay. The industry does not use Beyonce for singles charts anymore. And Beyonce doesnt want it anyway. She is trying to become a legend, like Miss Janet and Miss Tina Turner. And guess what? They are legends for their TALENT, not their #1s. So let Justin have his quick hits. its all good. Beyonce does not care.

This doesn't make sense. No artists can be treated different for subjective opinions. All are the same. If a song debuts below the 50th position, then it is bad regardless of who it is. There's no "she's passed that" cuz that is just one person's opinion. 

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Agenor

• PurrKaty

• simmnfierzig

• QueenofCopyPaste

33 minutes ago, Chaos Angel said:

#76 with a Migos feature? :rip: A-YO outpeaked...

Not A-NO. You know damn well Bon Appetit is better than that **** :clown:

15 minutes ago, Temporal said:

Let me start tagging God from now on, raise my GPA bitch @God

omg :clap3:

30 minutes ago, MonsterConnor said:

What's funny is Katy is at the Cabo resort I'm staying in. She's literally been spotted by my party. I should find her and ask for a live performance of Bone Apple Tea. :eli: #76

Wait Katy is on holiday right now? :rip:

I can't be the only one who's tired of Bieber's voice on radio...

Edited by GreatCoolBright

1 hour ago, Porygon2z said:

Queens of pop :alexz2: 

But of course :alexz3:

3 hours ago, havefaithrestart said:

Bruno still Top 5. Wooooo I wish he hit #1 with the album :frown:

How much has he sold so far? 

Where did go?!? I thought you died :deadbanana2:

nnn not Forward (ft. James Blake) outselling and outpeaking Bon Appétit :deadbanana2:

Radar-release Walking On Air, Katheyrn!

41 minutes ago, GypsyLife said:

Wait Katy is on holiday right now? :rip:

Yes. She's resting from Bone Apple Tea's slayage. :rip:

I'm at this Cabo resort right now because of my dad's function. A few of the people attending function saw Katy. This woman at our party last night said Katy told her she liked her outfit. She's apparently staying at the newest villa on the property. 

Edited by MonsterConnor

36 minutes ago, GreatCoolBright said:

I can't be the only one who's tired of Bieber's voice on radio...

He will soon have 2 songs in top 20 again so.. :cm:

OT: poor It Ain't Me it should be higher

3 minutes ago, MonsterConnor said:

Yes. She's resting from Bone Apple Tea's slayage. :rip:

I'm at this Cabo resort right now because of my dad's function. A few of the people attending function saw Katy. This woman at our party last night said Katy told her she liked her outfit. She's apparently staying at the newest villa on the property. 

What a random ass timing, I guess she gave up on the song :pancake:

May 8th 2017.

Oe9dNmi.gif

justin should honestly take a break before he releases a lead for his next album. He's reaching the point of over saturation. He should wait until 2018 imo. 

Edited by PurpleQueen

Believer TOP 20 :celestial4:

1 hour ago, KORDEI said:

forget "Do What I Want"... I need Uzi to drop a video for this so this can be a #1

Unfortunately, I don't think it'll have the airplay or sales to contend for #1, and it's not going to pull anywhere near HUMBLE.'s streaming levels.

But top 5 is definitely possible imo

1 hour ago, Pikachoo said:

oh I sure can. Beyonce is past the hits. She is past commercial success. She is on a different plain, yes she is. She harmonizes for the MUSIC. For the message. Bieber is simply being used by the industry, sent in there to make some higher ups some quick coin. That is very evident. They tried to replace him with Zayn, they tried with Shawn but they realized only Justin has the commercial success and necessary starpower. Meanwhile, Beyonce has moved on. She has NOTHING to prove. Nothing. She been there and done all of that. Justin can have his cute little success, but hes no Beyonce, no hes not. And hes no Mariah when it comes to sales, no hes not either. So its okay if Shining debuted at 57. Its all okay. The industry does not use Beyonce for singles charts anymore. And Beyonce doesnt want it anyway. She is trying to become a legend, like Miss Janet and Miss Tina Turner. And guess what? They are legends for their TALENT, not their #1s. So let Justin have his quick hits. its all good. Beyonce does not care.

:ahh:  Hush because if her singles were snatching, you'd be all about it. I'm baffled by Shining bombing on the H100 myself, but saying Beyoncé isn't about commercial success / hits is dumb as hell. She's about moving album units, you can say that, and tour tickets, which Bieber is doing as well. He's just not self sabotaging his singles to do so, adapting to all metrics pretty smoothly. Both win!

--

I already can't stand ITO and probably won't listen to it again unless it plays in a club or something, but Biebs snatching yet another hit in his young career. Chance on his first one too! Congrats.

OMG. #76. I'm just.... :lmao: 

Aldjdklsks 76? :skull:

Katy :skull:

Whew.

This is not looking good for her upcoming album. I wish her all the best. 

Btw, do we know how much BA sold in the 1st week?