• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Agenor

• PurrKaty

• simmnfierzig

• QueenofCopyPaste

QueenofCopyPaste
5 minutes ago, PurrKaty said:

It's gonna be close!! I think next week it may be TWIL. And then the following week Despacito should take over. The only thing stopping it would pontentially be Miley, Selena, or Camila. But idk how how well they'll do seeing as only males have been topping the charts lately :dancehall: 

Im The One's airplay is growing. Its gonna challenge Despacito as well. Streams are stabilizing

1 hour ago, Aden said:

Hot 100 in 2017

50. Lady Gaga - Bad Romance

76. Katy Perry - Bon Appétit (feat. Migos)

Image result for atrl gif mariah

:ahh:

What a mediocre #1 btw. So forgettable. Hoping Bruno can take it back but I won't mind Despacito

hopefully some girls can make charts more exciting these upcoming months tho..

14 minutes ago, ARTPØP said:

Early Predictions.

1. That's What I Like (+1) 

2. Despacito (+1) 

3. I'm The One (-2) 

4. HUMBLE. (=) 

5. Shape of You (=) 

6. Something Just Like This (=) 

7. Mask Off (=) 

8. XO Tour Llif3 (+1) 

9. Stay (+) 

10. Say You Won't Let Go (+) 

forget "Do What I Want"... I need Uzi to drop a video for this so this can be a #1

Poor Katy

21 minutes ago, - JED - said:

Applause: #4 // CTTR: #4

DWUW: #13 // ???

Dope: #8 // ???

G.U.Y.: #76 // Bon Appetit: #76

wPOq02h.thumb.gif.b9d3189825fc0ad99cb83d

Rise #11 too

Let me start tagging God from now on, raise my GPA bitch @God

Despacito needs to PUNCH down Bruno.

2 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

oh I sure can. Beyonce is past the hits. She is past commercial success. She is on a different plain, yes she is. She harmonizes for the MUSIC. For the message. Bieber is simply being used by the industry, sent in there to make some higher ups some quick coin. That is very evident. They tried to replace him with Zayn, they tried with Shawn but they realized only Justin has the commercial success and necessary starpower. Meanwhile, Beyonce has moved on. She has NOTHING to prove. Nothing. She been there and done all of that. Justin can have his cute little success, but hes no Beyonce, no hes not. And hes no Mariah when it comes to sales, no hes not either. So its okay if Shining debuted at 57. Its all okay. The industry does not use Beyonce for singles charts anymore. And Beyonce doesnt want it anyway. She is trying to become a legend, like Miss Janet and Miss Tina Turner. And guess what? They are legends for their TALENT, not their #1s. So let Justin have his quick hits. its all good. Beyonce does not care.

:skull: 

Thanks for that, I actually agree. :skull: I was just using Shining as a comparison point for I'm The One.

6 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

oh I sure can. Beyonce is past the hits. She is past commercial success. She is on a different plain, yes she is. She harmonizes for the MUSIC. For the message. Bieber is simply being used by the industry, sent in there to make some higher ups some quick coin. That is very evident. They tried to replace him with Zayn, they tried with Shawn but they realized only Justin has the commercial success and necessary starpower. Meanwhile, Beyonce has moved on. She has NOTHING to prove. Nothing. She been there and done all of that. Justin can have his cute little success, but hes no Beyonce, no hes not. And hes no Mariah when it comes to sales, no hes not either. So its okay if Shining debuted at 57. Its all okay. The industry does not use Beyonce for singles charts anymore. And Beyonce doesnt want it anyway. She is trying to become a legend, like Miss Janet and Miss Tina Turner. And guess what? They are legends for their TALENT, not their #1s. So let Justin have his quick hits. its all good. Beyonce does not care.

lmao. 

It's going to have many more weeks at the top, it's probably the Song of the Summer

I'm the One is pretty mediocre in my honest opinion and I like urban music/rap but my little brother and all his friends love it so I'm not surprised by it's success. 

24 minutes ago, - JED - said:

Applause: #4 // CTTR: #4

DWUW: #13 // ???

Dope: #8 // ???

G.U.Y.: #76 // Bon Appetit: #76

wPOq02h.thumb.gif.b9d3189825fc0ad99cb83d

Lord have mercy, Capitol better resubscribe to the Illuminati.

2 minutes ago, Bad Wolf said:

It's going to have many more weeks at the top, it's probably the Song of the Summer

Maybe in a few weeks. But either Despacito or That's What I Like look to be taking over next week :dancehall:

34 minutes ago, Arcane_Sky said:

I can't... :skull:

#76 is the new #29.

I was just thinking this :rip: 

Despacito needs to go on top ! Go on Ellen Luis

1 minute ago, PurrKaty said:

Maybe in a few weeks. But either Despacito or That's What I Like look to be taking over next week :dancehall:

I agree with you here. I would assume "I'm the One" goes back to #1 by the end of this month, early June.

Either way, it's clearly not going anywhere.

Edited by Bad Wolf

1 minute ago, Bad Wolf said:

I agree with you here. I would assume "I'm the One" goes back to #1 by the end of this month, early June.

Either way, it's clearly not going anywhere.

Very true. It could pull a Shape Of You in terms that it debuted #1. Fell off the top a couple weeks. And then returns. We'll just have to see what happens in time :duca:

8 minutes ago, Temporal said:

Let me start tagging God from now on, raise my GPA bitch @God

Screaming, the prediction. Nostraoral is here :clap3:

• ATRL Moderator

POP EMERGENCY 

tumblr_n8niqg4SGg1twl4ceo4_250.gif

Mess @ #76 :skull: Ugh, Bop Appetit didn't deserve this. Hopefully the next single will connect with the public.

Congrats to everyone on ITO especially Chance. I'm already over the song but it's cute and we had a lot worse this year.

Rooting for Despacito now!