8. Yeah Yeah Yeah
9. IRL
10. Listen
11. Won't Hurt Myself
12. Are We Gonna Be Alright?

Vinyl/CD/Cassette

AWBA is the Sophmore effort from Fickle Friends

Edited by ThehushSound

This caught me so off guard because I was expecting Weird Years season 3 & most of the previous songs aren't even on this BUT I'm ready! (While also annoyed that we gotta wait until next year :rip:)

2 minutes ago, Remmy said:

This caught me so off guard because I was expecting Weird Years season 3 & most of the previous songs aren't even on this BUT I'm ready! (While also annoyed that we gotta wait until next year :rip:)

I’m a little annoyed that Pretty Great was released in January of 2020, wasn’t put on either Weird Years EP but managed to make the album.:rip:

also still annoyed that Weird Years Season Two didn’t get a vinyl pressing. 

4 minutes ago, ThehushSound said:

I’m a little annoyed that Pretty Great was released in January of 2020, wasn’t put on either Weird Years EP but managed to make the album.:rip:

Yeah, so many random decisions :deadbanana2: At least PG was the best of the 3 droplets so I'm kinda fine with it.

i stanned their debut album but nothing after that has really clicked with me much (they ditched that overtly ‘80s influence i loved) but i’m cautiously excited for this

8 minutes ago, DevinWylde said:

that's an immaculate cover, and the new song is a bop, but really? January? why?

I hope it’s so the physical release lines up with the release date. If they make us wait 4 months for the album then another 2-6 months for the physicals I might just stroke out.  :hoetenks:

3 minutes ago, Remmy said:

Yeah, so many random decisions :deadbanana2: At least PG was the best of the 3 droplets so I'm kinda fine with it.

I honestly forgot about the other two droplets. :toofunny2:

2 hours ago, ThehushSound said:

Was thinking the exact same thing. PG is one of their best songs imo and it‘s so weird they didn‘t put it on any of the EPs 🥴 

Love You To Death is rather addicting the more i play it the more it grows on me.

• 1 month later...

I’m high and LYTD is slapping right now. 
also Alone is out ands it’s good. 

• 1 month later...

Yeah Yeah Yeah is out and a christmas track called "My Favorite Day" is out tomorrow. (not on the album)

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

this is beautiful :clap3: really like it as a whole except WMAS & Alone (i'm gonna need some time with them) 

the 2nd half is just slap after slap :jonny2:

Tried listening to this on the way to work but I didn't really feel it could appreciate it in the car. I'm currently listening in my living room now.

Being able to sit down and listen to it in whole in my house helped me really appreciate the album. Something tells me that listening to this album while high will be what makes me absolutely fall head over heals for this album.  

I feel like there were some stronger tracks on the weird years EPs but AWGBA as an album has moved into a little more grungy sound and some of the Weird Years tracks wouldn't fit in as well. 

i loved their debut and the EP that followed but i haven't really liked anything they put out since pretty great/weird years stuff, is this any good?

11 hours ago, RideOrDie said:

i loved their debut and the EP that followed but i haven't really liked anything they put out since pretty great/weird years stuff, is this any good?

I really like it but it’s not like their debut.

Pretty Great, IRL, and Won’t Hurt Myself came off of the weird years EPs so  if you didn’t really love those you’ll probably be indifferent about this album as well.

Lovely album! Got into their tracks lately and I'm really into them. 

EDIT: Delete -Double Post

Edited by CosTaSsSs
Double Post

On 9/9/2021 at 10:37 PM, ThehushSound said:

I hope it’s so the physical release lines up with the release date. If they make us wait 4 months for the album then another 2-6 months for the physicals I might just stroke out.  :hoetenks:

I ******* jinxed myself. The Vinyl Release has been pushed back to March.

The more I play this album the more it grows on me. Overall its a great start for my music library for 2022.