• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 東京.

• Edibles.

• dangerousalex

• Septaluna

On 9/12/2021 at 8:07 PM, Unoriginal said:

do we know if this is a midnight release or a 6pm bbc premiere?

On 9/12/2021 at 8:12 PM, IMadeYouReadThis said:

The good sis Louisa isn't even a D lister anymore by any means so I'd be shocked if the BBC touched anything by her nnnnnn

Well, here we are! If she gets promo and the rest is as good as snippet she may be back on track :dancehall:

5 minutes ago, 東京. said:

wa5n8kw3i8031.gif

need this now

:WAP:

Just under five hours left. 

Y’all better be streaming, buying on whatever music service, spreading the word. This song deserves everything and then some. A true proper comeback

The snippets sound amazing, ya'll are hyping this, my expectations are thu the roof so I really really hope this bops.  My two fave song from her are Cruel and Better Love so I hope this is as good (if not better) than those.

Edited by goldstargay

32 minutes ago, goldstargay said:

The snippets sound amazing, ya'll are hyping this, my expectations are thu the roof so I really really hope this bops.  My two fave song from her are Cruel and Better Love so I hope this is as good (if not better) than those.

a fellow better love stan AHHH

1 hour ago, goldstargay said:

ummm you better believe it. cruel isn’t laying a FINGER on Sister Ray :WAP:

On 9/14/2021 at 5:30 PM, Septaluna said:

Well, here we are! If she gets promo and the rest is as good as snippet she may be back on track :dancehall:

I stand corrected. My expectations are so low that I’m bound to be surprised by this!

13 minutes ago, dangerousalex said:

well… we’re waiting miss clara

4 minutes ago, alstrom said:

Has it been played on BBC yet?

seeing as her post says 6:30pm i think it's going to be 6:30pm. 

:gaycat3:

3 minutes ago, alstrom said:

Nn not me mixing the timezones up thinking I was in the same and I was like uhm its 7:30 

2 minutes ago, dangerousalex said:

cmon then!! 3 minutes :WAP:

tbf she said from 6:30, so i guess we'll see? the video doesn't go live until half 7 anyway so maybe it'll be another hour yet.