• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Edibles.

• goldstargay

• dangerousalex

• Septaluna

4 minutes ago, Edibles. said:

It’s already her 3rd most popular song on Spotify. Don’t know the exact number but yesterday was at 111k

This is so good for her. I'm so happy for her 💓 she deserves it. 

Oh this is an unexpected bop. Gives me the vibes that Robyn's DOMO gave me when it was released: catchy, unique at that time, danceable, well produced and timeless... So heavenly :smitten2:

does anyone have any tea about what on earth happened to her OG 3rd album? scrapped? were we lied to?

she’d been working on “the next album” in like 2017-18? she made her come back in 2020, saying the album “almost finished”. then she dropped a few singles and an EP. 

where i’m confused tho, is that she recently released a statement saying her new album will be out next year and that she STARTED WRITING IT AT THE START OF LOCKDOWN??? so what was she doin all these years?!

12 minutes ago, BANKS said:

so what was she doin all these years?!

going to the park with her dog :gaycat6:

12 minutes ago, BANKS said:

where i’m confused tho, is that she recently released a statement saying her new album will be out next year and that she STARTED WRITING IT AT THE START OF LOCKDOWN???

users here already said there was a song similar to Let Go For Tonight but got scrapped and that the songs on EP were meant to be an album so, basically, WE NEED LEAKS :eddie:

1 minute ago, Septaluna said:

going to the park with her dog :gaycat6:

users here already said there was a song similar to Let Go For Tonight but got scrapped and that the songs on EP were meant to be an album so, basically, WE NEED LEAKS :eddie:

tbh i’m glad the EP songs are not the album… unfortunately as a MAJOR Foxes stan from 2013-17 (she was my #1) i wasn’t loving the EP. still bought it on vinyl regardless tho but thank God that’s not the album. 

Sister Ray has given me so much hope, wow. 

34 minutes ago, BANKS said:

does anyone have any tea about what on earth happened to her OG 3rd album? scrapped? were we lied to?

she’d been working on “the next album” in like 2017-18? she made her come back in 2020, saying the album “almost finished”. then she dropped a few singles and an EP. 

where i’m confused tho, is that she recently released a statement saying her new album will be out next year and that she STARTED WRITING IT AT THE START OF LOCKDOWN??? so what was she doin all these years?!

Not that she owes anyone any explanation or answer, but it's been confirmed scrapped. No one was lied to. When she announced Kathleen, everyone was blind sided by the choice to release an EP with 2 new songs, and an acoustic treatment versus an album. 

Yes, she's been working on the previous incarnation of an album for years, and decided to scrap it. She started writing this new incarnation at the start of another UK lockdown - sans 3 songs. 

On 9/21/2021 at 9:36 PM, BANKS said:

tbh i’m glad the EP songs are not the album… unfortunately as a MAJOR Foxes stan from 2013-17 (she was my #1) i wasn’t loving the EP. still bought it on vinyl regardless tho but thank God that’s not the album. 

Sister Ray has given me so much hope, wow. 

Uh, I am a simple man, I hear her voice I bop :hippo: Personally I really enjoy the whole EP, all in for the lyrics!

On 9/21/2021 at 9:56 PM, Edibles. said:

Not that she owes anyone any explanation or answer, but it's been confirmed scrapped. No one was lied to.

I mean it's nice to at least be informed what's going on :chick1:

No one was lied to. When she announced Kathleen, everyone was blind sided by the choice to release an EP with 2 new songs, and an acoustic treatment versus an album.

Woah, so sis dropped Kathleen with an EP plans out of the blue? :chick2: Well, it worked out right!

Yes, she's been working on the previous incarnation of an album for years, and decided to scrap it. She started writing this new incarnation at the start of another UK lockdown - sans 3 songs. 

This still hurts :gaycat6: But hey, if she didn't feel the material it's all right!

On 9/21/2021 at 12:56 PM, Edibles. said:

Not that she owes anyone any explanation or answer, but it's been confirmed scrapped. No one was lied to. When she announced Kathleen, everyone was blind sided by the choice to release an EP with 2 new songs, and an acoustic treatment versus an album. 

well said. :heart:

Just now, Daddy said:

I need Foxes and Georgia to collab. They would fit sooo well together :jonny4:

Who’s Georgia? 

22 minutes ago, Edibles. said:

Just floating around 230k streams on Spotify 

#1 on most popular too :clap3:

23 minutes ago, dangerousalex said:

#1 on most popular too :clap3:

Finally dethroned LNLY. I wish her label would update that so it reflected the FITC EP cover art.