Drake breaks AM & Spotify records

B-Luke

are they serious? :deadbanana2: i don't feel the hype at all :dies: it doesn't feel bigger than Scorpion :supaspaz:

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• QueenofCopyPaste

• Into The Void

• onewillowsilk

• Sweet Sexy Savage

This is music industry behaviour :chick2:

Congrats for him I guess, I think it's going to end up with ~180m if this is true

7 minutes ago, TayDine1989 said:

are they serious? :deadbanana2: i don't feel the hype at all :dies: it doesn't feel bigger than Scorpion :supaspaz:

To be fair. Spotify is much bigger now than it was three years ago. 

1 hour ago, hostage said:

I really didn't expect him to break Scorpion's record especially since this record wasn't all over Spotify. :clap3:

But people said Scorpion only set that Spotify record because his face was plastered all over playlists. That didn't happen this time around so what's the excuse now? 

Its not even 24 hrs yet lol

3 minutes ago, onewillowsilk said:

But people said Scorpion only set that Spotify record because his face was plastered all over playlists. That didn't happen this time around so what's the excuse now? 

They're probably going to claim that it got these many streams because it was available to free Spotify users

And to think some people genuinely thought he was the one that was avoiding dropping on the same day/week as Ye :dies:

3 hours ago, hostage said:

I really didn't expect him to break Scorpion's record especially since this record wasn't all over Spotify. :clap3:

Same.

Didn't like the album, but a lot of people enjoy it so ...

1 hour ago, Starchild said:

Kanye crying as we speak:eli:

kanye crying with his billions and him breaking apple music records? sure LMAO. 

OT: drake :clap3:

3 hours ago, hostage said:

They're probably going to claim that it got these many streams because it was available to free Spotify users

ATRL is always looking for ways to talk down on his numbers so it's not surprising. 

59 minutes ago, MONSTER NAVY said:

kanye crying with his billions and him breaking apple music records? sure LMAO. 

OT: drake :clap3:

Its a joke Jesus, hence the emoji. you literally lose it over anything get help

But last time pepole here said it's because he had all the playlists on the platform no? Cuz this time his Playlisting is normal or been worse than Ariana or Dua on first day. Weird... 

Straight locals will always have his back, they see themselves in his utter mediocrity :matty: 

Someone he stays winning 

I can’t stand it 

The GP keeps rewarding for releasing trash. He will never grow as an artist :doc:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.