THERE IS ALREADY A THREAD FOR THE ETERNALS SPOILER. STOP MAKING NEW ONES.

Elton John - 'The Lockdown Sessions'

BadBoy

i would’ve never guessed in a million years that i’d be leaving 2021 with an Elton John & Nicki Minaj collab :bibliahh:

perched for this tho! especially the Nicki and Lil Nas X collabs :jonny5:

5 minutes ago, Venice B said:

It's As Sin as in the Pet Shop Boys song? With Years & Years? :fish2:

Also perched for the Gorillaz collab :celestial5:

Both of these have already been released!

1 minute ago, alejandreaux said:

i would’ve never guessed in a million years that i’d be leaving 2021 with an Elton John & Nicki Minaj collab :bibliahh:

perched for this tho! especially the Nicki and Lil Nas X collabs :jonny5:

The Lil Nas song leaked but it doesn’t have Elton vocals, I guess it’s just a demo. 

Him and Gaga fell out? First him calling SAWAYAMA the best album of 2020 even though he was featured on Chromatica, now her being shunned from this project?

Elton John & Nicki Minaj... what an unexpected legendary slayage that will be :jonny5:

ATRL convinced me she was "over!1!" and "homophobic!1!", yet she's working with a gay legend. Make it make sense

Remember all the criticism that Madonna gets for working with current artists? I want this thread to have that same energy. :fan:

30 minutes ago, Daydream said:

Him and Gaga fell out? First him calling SAWAYAMA the best album of 2020 even though he was featured on Chromatica, now her being shunned from this project?

No :rip: he's allowed to express his own opinions. Just because he's featured in chromatica doesnt mean it will automatically the best 2020 album for him :toofunny3:

-

Ew at Miss Garbaj :mazen: 

Why is the album full of features though?

10 minutes ago, tigalion said:

I'm shocked that there is no collab with Eminem. Weren't gifting each other d.ldos?

It's rumored that Elton is going to be on Eminem's new album

6 minutes ago, Yuanyu said:

It's rumored that Elton is going to be on Eminem's new album

Thx.

My ears are ready!

1 hour ago, Frogger17 said:

Remember all the criticism that Madonna gets for working with current artists? I want this thread to have that same energy. :fan:

I came here to do exactly that. Here's my take:

I love Elton and the first single from this album with Dua Lipa is wonderful, but this reeks of him trying to remain relevant to Gen Z. I'm all for it, and if Elton admires these new artists and wants to work with them that's great, but it still doesn't change what I think the underlying motive is.

This slapdash collection of new songs was probably an EP at first but then he just added a bunch of recent random collabs to call it an album :rip:

Like I guarantee the Lil Nas X song is coming out on Montero first. I'm surprised he didn't tack on SFA too