Top Posters In This Topic

• gustavothehuman

• Katamari

• Renan90

• Green

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh wow, they were really HUGE back then. :deadbanana4:

1 hour ago, gustavothehuman said:

Doesn't 7x Platinum make it the most successful rock album since Linkin Park's debut (12x Platinum)? :soda:

A Rush of Blood to the Head might have 5M pure copies but the singles didn't sold nearly as much since they're from the pre-digital era :gaycat6:

Nickelback's 2005 album was certified Diamond (10x Platinum)

https://www.riaa.com/gold-platinum/?tab_active=default-award&se=nickelback#search_section

---------------------------------------------------- 

I wish they update Coldplay's certifications. A Rush of Blood to the Head could be at least 7x Platinum

And Evanescence's Fallen could be around 9x Platinum or even close to Diamond (it has sold over 8 million pure sales)

For a Rock band of the 2000s this are really impressive :clap3:

Something that don’t make any sense is how Demons is Diamond & Thunder is at 9 Platinum ?? :gaycat6:

Anyway this thread remind me that they are releasing an album this Friday… maybe I should check it 

55 minutes ago, Ivan_brit said:

Something that don’t make any sense is how Demons is Diamond & Thunder is at 9 Platinum ?? :gaycat6:

The better song won :gaycat2:

1 hour ago, Green said:

I wish they update Coldplay's certifications. A Rush of Blood to the Head could be at least 7x Platinum

Warner buying Parlophone Records from EMI caused a huge mess on their US distribution. I don't see their 2000-2011 catalogue being updated anytime soon unless the fans convince them to do so. But I don't wanna bother Phil on Twitter with my pathetic desires :gaycat6:

Love their discography, but Demons remains one of the best songs released last decade

A Diamond quality classic smash, the way it still goes the fck off almost a decade later despite listening to it regularly :jonny5:

and Classic album Night Visions being 7x with 400+ charting weeks and probably still charting!! And almost 4 diamond singles damn!!

7 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

Love their discography, but Demons remains one of the best songs released last decade

A Diamond quality classic smash, the way it still goes the fck off almost a decade later despite listening to it regularly :jonny5:

and Classic album Night Visions being 7x with 400+ charting weeks and probably still charting!! And almost 4 diamond singles damn!!

SPILL, love Radioactive, but Demons is truly that bitch, and the fact it slayed so lowkey, it never showed crazy weekly numbers, yet the song kept being consumed for MONTHS, it would have peaked higher if it hadn't being bought and streamed a lot before it became a single. And song has aged like fine winee, and GP agrees.

1 hour ago, Ivan_brit said:

they were released half a decade apart, thunder will be there really soon

47 minutes ago, gustavothehuman said:

The better song won :gaycat2:

exactly :clap3:

ot. I’ve gotten into It’s Time a little while ago and been obsessed with it, and it being 6x  how?? Insane :dies:

2 hours ago, MingYouToo said:

Bigger than every MPG in the US I fear!

Not as big as Taylor’s reign in the US, but they are the definitely the biggest band in America for past years. 

Wow, those certs. Amazing KINGS!! 

So many Diamond singles. Also, yay at album tracks being certified - almost every one of them are my favs. 

5 hours ago, Winmill De Kwynn said:

How come Believer end up bigger than Thunder??? :chick2:

All I can remember is that Thunder overshadowed it as a second single :rip:

Yes, Thunder overshadowed Believer for a year but Believer ended up with bigger stats thanks to being on video games soundtracks, sports soundtracks and viral videos on the internet lmao :rip:

4 hours ago, MardinBeksloy said:

Not as big as Taylor’s reign in the US

But where are Taylor's 3 diamond singles then :huh:

People being shocked at how huge they are need to realize that these radio-spammed male acts appeal to ALL demographics, men and women, young and old all find them cool.

I still can't believe this new era is making ZERO noise.

"Follow You" not even top 40. "Wrecked" didn't chart. Did 'Origins' hurt them that bad? I mean the album ended up platinum and "Natural" was a hit.

At this point I fear they won't even make the top 10.

2 hours ago, rta1913 said:

I still can't believe this new era is making ZERO noise.

"Follow You" not even top 40. "Wrecked" didn't chart. Did 'Origins' hurt them that bad? I mean the album ended up platinum and "Natural" was a hit.

At this point I fear they won't even make the top 10.

Less promo and ad space I fear  

On 9/1/2021 at 3:14 AM, LustSpell said:

Not them about to have 4x Diamond :skull: They were MASSIVE

:WAP:

Even the flop lead single (I Bet My Life) is 2xP :deadbanana2:. They’re massive.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.