Levitating becomes longest female top 10 ever; 3rd overall

Cain

I still remember when Levitating was still charting outside the top 50 of H100 but look at it now. A legendary hit. :WAP:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• selena_lavigne

• jomarr

• Timber

• Khamis

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations, simply insane:clap3:, though I wish the whole run had been just the solo version

8 hours ago, selena_lavigne said:

Levitating by Dua Lipa I’m pretty sure has spent one or 2 weeks in the top 10. What is the actual record holder?

Ugh don't be petty guys. Technically and based on its full chart run, it's How Do I Live by Leann Rhimes.

Idk how Billboard will credit this, but I'm pretty sure Leann still got that record.

------

So happy for Dua though as the longest Top 10 streak for a female lead. This song is so iconic and is DEFINITELY a monstrous hit. Everybody loves it.

Hallucifad stans truly lost.

21 minutes ago, jomarr said:

Ugh don't be petty guys. Technically and based on its full chart run, it's How Do I Live by Leann Rhimes.

Idk how Billboard will credit this, but I'm pretty sure Leann still got that record.

------

So happy for Dua though as the longest Top 10 streak for a female lead. This song is so iconic and is DEFINITELY a monstrous hit. Everybody loves it.

What are you doing? :rip:

i was frustrated she didn’t use Dababy’s scandal as an excuse to release another remix but oh well queen did what she had to do either way

28 minutes ago, Timber said:

What are you doing? :rip:

I mean the longest female solo hit. I’m not doing anything. :biblio: Let’s just stick with facts and with that said, this doesn’t take anything away from Dua.

10 hours ago, selena_lavigne said:

:lmao:
what is the actual longest running solo female song?

pretty cute achievement.

I believe its

how Do I live by Leann times 

30 minutes ago, jomarr said:

I mean the longest female solo hit. I’m not doing anything. :biblio: Let’s just stick with facts and with that said, this doesn’t take anything away from Dua.

Oh my bad.

It’s good that Leann gets to keep a record. 

16 minutes ago, Timber said:

Oh my bad.

It’s good that Leann gets to keep a record. 

Yasss Leann SERVED at 14 years old. :alexz:

It will definitely surpass Circles.  Surpassing Blinding Lights will need an even more relentless push by her team.

Edited by Kavish

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.